All reviewsfront deskeggsindoor poolwelcome centersweet tea grillthe sofa bedhot tubyogurtcontinental breakfastwould stay againsausageexercise roomsouthern hospitalitythe breakfast areanice breakfastroom was spaciousroom key
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I am a Choice Hotels Gold member. The Comfort Suites in Georgia, especially this one, are great. The room was spacious, AC worked great (110 heat index while we were there), clean, pillowtop mattress, and we had a big hot tub in the room. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Front desk staff was fantastic. We'll be back

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Comfort_Suites466, General Manager at Comfort Suites Savannah North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thank you for comments we are glad that you were satisfied with your stay.
Look forward to see you and your friends soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I did not like this place at all. It was not like any comfort suites I've ever stayed in. It felt dirty and while I was in town three nights, I checked out after the first night. When I pulled up, I knew I had made a bad choice. Not because of the outside but because of the location. It was behind a gas station and another hotel. It had a morel feel to me. The room was ok but not clean enough. The room was musty like. Smelled like really old pool water. I just didn't like it at all. I moved to the historic one downtown. It was better.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Thank you, Sharon! My husband and I were desperate; the hotel we originally booked was not accommodating us (Days Inn) and I was prepared to beg whoever was at the front desk for a room at a decent price. Sharon far exceeded my expectations; the price was great, the room was spacious and new, the rest of the staff that we dealt with was friendly and helpful, breakfast was included as well and was pretty decent. What a difference excellent customer service can make!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Comfort_Suites466, General Manager at Comfort Suites Savannah North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you for taking time to filling out our survey. It was our pleasure to survey. I am glad to see that were Very satisfied with Sharon's service.
Look forward to see you and friends soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a place to stay over Memorial Day Weekend while visiting Savannah. All the downtown hotels were over $250 a night. We decided to book this hotel because of the price and other reviews.
We are so happy we chose this place! We saved a ton of money and we didn't mind the short drive into Savannah. It is very clean and rooms are spacious. Hotel staff was pleasant. Breakfast was nice and had the usual cereal, eggs, sausage, bagels, fruit, and waffles. Our cell service did not work well inside, but the hotel has free wifi. Overall, great place to stay if you want to save money while visiting Savannah.
By the way, if your wondering about parking in Savannah, it's $1 per hour for street parking.

Stayed: May 2017
Comfort_Suites466, General Manager at Comfort Suites Savannah North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

thnak you for taking time to fill out our survey. We appricate you good comments and adwise to others. Look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Arrived after a long road trip. Looking forward to a dip in the 'hot tub' - not on, not working, sorry. Went upstairs and took a hot shower, and stood in ankle deep water; slow drain. Sat down to connect to the 'free internet'; sorry, not working. Call the 888 number. They want my computer hard drive address so they can manually connect me. No way. Had to get out my own Verizon MiFi to get online and write this review. Days Inn is right next door - choose them. Dated motel, beginning to struggle with maintenance. For the money should be better. OH, and I overpaid $20 by booking in advance. Cheaper at arrival. Sad.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Comfort_Suites466, General Manager at Comfort Suites Savannah North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. On behalf of our management team, I would like to apologize regarding your recent stay with us. If at first, you could have stopped at the front desk when you first went into the pool area, our front desk would have more then happy to come take a look at it. Our maintenance team looked at the hot tub the next morning on shift and it was working just fine. Regarding not being able to connect to our wifi, some computers just take a little more time to connect to it, and when you have to call the 888 number we provide you , the internet line have to manually let you in, and they do not ask for a hard drive number, just the name of your laptop is all they need to get you connected. The hotel is newly renovated, where everything in here is replaced as brand new. Once again i would like to apologize about your stay with us, and we hope you give us another chance to go above and beyond on your next stay.