“Remodel that bathroom!”

Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We were very pleased with all areas of this hotel except the bathroom in room 126. Please check it first before unpacking. It is badly in need of a new shower, sliding door and toilet seat.

It is ashame because all other areas were very nice. We were warmly welcomed, the bed was very comfortable and breakfast was just what I needed.

I would stay there again after being assured I wasnt in room 126.

• Stayed: March 2014
Paresh P, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write and submit a review of our hotel. It is our goal to provide our guests with the utmost in service, comfort, cleanliness, value and facilities, we will be using your feed back to address the concerns you had during your stay. We look forward to being of service to you again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

The hotel had a good rating, it was newly redone ---- however, the room was small. So much that it was hard to regulate the temperature - too warm, then too cold. Bad night of sleep, even in a niclely redone room. The breakfast was hit and miss with the choices - but yes, there was waffles.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Paresh P, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry you were unhappy with our accommodations, and hope you will accept my apologies for any discomfort you experienced here. If there is something more we can to do earn your business, please let us know so we can discuss this further. We welcome any opportunity you will allow for us to serve you here.

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here one night on our way north from Florida. Lobby was clean and neat but that's the only positive. We had room 136. The minute we stepped In the room we were struck with a very strong musty smell. The bed clothes were rumpled and ill fitting. There were stains on the wall and carpet. The bathroom was grimy and gross. We were kept awake most of the night by very loud music. From our bathroom door to our neighbors entry door there was lots of squeaking and creaking. All the doors in this hotel are in serious need of wd40! We also were awoken by train noise and noise from upstairs. This is a very noisy and dirty hotel. Two thumbs down.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kathy M

I am very sorry you were disappointed with us during your recent stay and offer my sincere apologies. Your experience is certainly not up to our usual standards, and I will use your review in discussions and training to improve our operation so that these things don't recur, and the necessary repairs to your room are made. We value all guest feedback. I hope you will give us a chance to make amends and regain your trust the next time you are in the Savannah area.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We travel a lot and stay in a lot of hotels. This Sleep Inn was clean, quiet, comfortable, and pet friendly. The beds are small, but comfortable. Customer service was excellent! They answered every request we had quickly and in good spirits! The hotel is just as nice as the Marriott we stayed at and for less than half the price! It is right off the interstate and there are plenty of amenities in walking distance. We definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Paresh P, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you so much for your positive review---we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff members aim to do everything in their power to fulfill our guests’ needs, as our guests are truly the most important factor in our business. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again on your next visit.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

This hotel is a very good value for the traveling worker. The rooms are small but have everything you need. The internet works great. Breakfast could be better it has no yogurt. There is a local bar next door that has good draft beer. There are better hotels for families. I will stay here when I go back.

Take care,

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ScottWAtlanta
Paresh P, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write and post your positive review of our hotel. I'm glad you chose us for your lodging needs. We value your business and your feedback, which we will use to improve our operation. We hope you will be our guest again on your business or pleasure travels through the area.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Its clean and has a decent breakfast bar and it has inside hallways. Pretty good value! We expected a pretty bad experience for only $50 for the night but this place is equal to the Holiday Inn Express and for less than half the price!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lavorato
Paresh P, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel and sharing your great review. We are proud to provide excellent service and accommodations at a reasonable price and pleased to know you found us to be a good value. I hope you will let us serve you here again on your travels to the Savannah area.

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Nice value for a night stay on our way to Florida. Convenient to drive to Savannah if we had not been so tired. Wonderful soul food restaurant within walking distance recommended by the staff. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Cheryl G
Paresh P, General Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Thank you for staying with us and posting your great comments. I'm glad our service and accommodations met your expectations. We appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team and hope you will give us another chance to serve you on your travels to the Savannah area.