“Ditto”

Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Seems there are several recent reviews. We were there 6/28 for a night. Every thing was acceptable. The bed was comfortable with 4 pillows. The shower worked fine, and there were adequate towels. The AC was efficient. The t.v. was modern The internet worked well. The breakfast was adequate with waffles, cereal, toast, muffins, boiled eggs, yogurt. It was an easy drive to the river front and is located north west of town close to I 95. So basically, I am confirming the other reviews from the past several weeks. I did notice that the pool does not open until 10 a.m. and I could not find the fitness center which signs said were located on our floor. I didn't bother to ask where it was. There is no elevator so pack in such a way you don't have to drag everything up for one night. If you need to use the laundromat, bring lots of change.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
David B, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Thank you for choosing Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah for your recent stay in Port Wentworth.

Our guests often tell us how helpful it is to read past guests' reviews before booking their own visits. And we're always eager to hear what you liked and how we can improve.

We Thank you for taking the time to stay with us, as we take lots of pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Unfortunately our pool hours are regulated by the county, meaning we can only have the pool open at the times they have permissible for us to have it open, As far as the fitness center it is still under construction, and although signs do point for us to have one it isn't currently open.

Thanks again, and we hope you'll choose Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah the next time you're in Port Wentworth.

Kind Regards,

Guest Services Agent
Sleep Inn I-95 North Savannah

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

BOOK AHEAD...I say this to save you money. About the place - it was clean and nice. The breakfast is continental plus it has sausage. Yummy!!! Downtown Savannah is about 15 minutes away. The drive is not bad. We advised management of some holes in the sheets upon arrival just so we wouldn't be charged for them. He apologized and offered to change them personally, which we refused. It wasn't that big of a deal to us. The ONLY reason we did not give them five stars is because the room was very warm/hot upon arrival. The air had not been turned on. Everyone was awesome and we enjoyed our stay. We will be back!!! We were very pleased!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Kind Regards,

Guest Services Agent
Sleep Inn I-95 North Savannah

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We wanted to go to Savannah for a little longer than a day trip, so I started pricing hotels in the city. All I wanted was a place to shower and sleep, not an investment in the chain.
I went through a booking service and found the Sleep Inn in Port Wentworth ( just a few miles north of Savannah ) for a tiny fraction of the price of hotels in the city. The hotel may not be fancy, but it was very clean, comfortable, and fresh-smelling. We got a good, quiet night's sleep in a nice room where the A/C was cold and the water in the shower was hot. We have stayed in bigger hotel rooms but none that were any more comfortable than this. There is also a pool although we didn't use it. Overall, the money was well spent.

Room Tip: There are only 2 floors but no elevator. I asked for first floor but could not get one.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
David B, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I have shared your feedback with our staff, and they join me in saying thank you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide, and we are glad we could serve you well. Please feel free to stay with us again upon your next travels in or around the town.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stayed at this Hotel just two days ago June 16, 2014 and was very happy with the room, location, breakfast and especially the man working the front desk, his name is Mike.He was extremely friendly and very helpful.I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this facility to a friend.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We were not here all that long, just a stop off point on the way to Orlando. But the hotel has recently been renovated I could tell and look fantastic!! Loved the new "Designed to Dream" theme and everything seemed to be well taken care of. We left early and didn't try breakfast either, but it was a great deal on the way to Florida! Thanks!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Staying at this hotel was a treasure! The staff was kind, helpful, and accomodating. Plus the price was excellent and the room was great - very clean with a super comfy bed! The hotel is well kept throughout and offers good amenities including a decent breakfast spread, guest laundry and computer area. This is by far the best kept value in the area and we will surely return to stay again!

Room Tip: Ask for extras that you may want, such as fridge or microwave, because not all the rooms have certai...

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I have stayed at this Hotel five times and my most recent stay was for the most part good. The facility is clean and in good repair.The room was recently renovated and showed only minimal wear. The was eggs waffle and sausage provided for breakfast and check in and out was quick and accurate.

The only negative was two men who had a load discussion outside my roo at 2:00 AM. The desk had them move quickly. Other than the early morning noise, we had a good stay and will recommend the hotel to others.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
David B, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn I 95 North Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Guest Relations