We stayed at this Holiday Inn for three days while visiting Six Flags Over Georgia. It is about 11 miles away, buy takes a good 20 minutes to get there. Recommend having a GPS to get there.
The hotel is newer and very clean. The staff was very friendly and was always available for questions to be answered and recommendations.
We had a two queen suite, which had a full size fold out couch and chair. There was a refrigerator and microwave in the kitchenette.
Each day the room was freshly cleaned and the couch/bed was nicely made.
Free Breakfast is available each morning. The only problem (possibly because weekend?) They were out of everything, including orange juice and milk. They did have pancakes made while you wait.
Monday evening they had an open (free) reception in the lobby for all guest. They had corn dogs, nachos, a variety of chips and drinks.
Pool area was nice and clean.
There is a Zaxby restaurant next to hotel and a restaurant named Stellas and large movie theater across street,
I made our reservation on AAA. The rate for the suite was very good. But make sure you pay attention, this was a NON-refundable rate.
This Holiday Inn express is recommended by Six Flags. However, there is a Holiday inn that is much closer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Austell-Powder Springs, Georgia Offers Easy Access to Atlanta. On your next trip to the greater Atlanta area, rest easy in our hotel just outside of Georgia's largest city. In close proximity to the city's center, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Austell-Powder Springs, Georgia is close to many of Atlanta's main business centers and attractions. Six Flags Over Georgia is only eleven miles away, and Whitewater Park is also a short drive from our Austell-Powder Springs, GA hotel. While lodging in Austell, GA, be sure to visit the World of Coca-Cola Museum, Georgia Aquarium, Stone Mountain, Turner Field, Philips Arena and CNN Center. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel in the greater Atlanta area is just a half-hour drive from the city and is near IBM, Cobb Hospital and the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL), which makes traveling to and from Atlanta easy. Unlike cheap hotels in Austell-Powder Springs, Georgia, we offer premium business amenities such as a Business Center, catering and two meeting rooms. We hope you try the hot breakfast bar, take a dip in the pool or take advantage of the Fitness Center at our hotel in Austell Powder Springs, Georgia. While visiting our Austell hotel, stay connected by using the complimentary high-speed, wireless Internet access. Call our hotel today to book your reservations and enjoy our great hotel deals in Austell-Powder Springs, Georgia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Powder Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Powder Springs Hotel Powder Springs
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Powder Springs
- Holiday Inn Powder Springs
- Powder Springs Holiday Inn