“very clean and nice”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
brnswick
“very clean and nice”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

new decor, clean rooms comfortable beds, friendly service.... holiday inn expresses are so reliable. pool is nice with a hot tub, and everything else is just right. can't wait to awake to the famous cinnamon buns tomorrow...and you have to love the bath and body works lotion in every bathroom.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear jmph9,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to post this wonderful review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we have to agree with you, those Cinnamon Rolls are quite delicious! Glad everything else was to your satisfaction! Many thanks for your loyalty to our brand, the Holiday Inn Express!
Hope to see you again soon! Take care..

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Waterbury, Connecticut
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Everyone here was very helpful.
This was a mother/daughter vacation and my mom lost her license half way down from Connecticut. I called them and they were able to put me on as arriving with her, so that we had no problem checking in. We stayed from Sunday to Saturday.

The bed was comfortable, they had 4 pillows on each bed, two soft, two firm, all labeled. The breakfast had plenty to choose from. There was a girl named Angel, who works the breakfast buffet, she was pleasant and so sweet! I'm happy we were able to meet her.

The only complaint I had is about the cleaning staff. They did their job SO well. The problem I had was during the week. I was not fully dressed or ready to leave the room yet and they barged their way in. My mom tried to tell them we didn't need any cleaning today but they did not listen. So there I stood getting ready with a maid in the bathroom and a man standing out in the hallway looking at me.I nearly flipped my lid. The rest of the trip we made sure we got out of the room for an hour or so by 10AM. My suggestion, if you plan on lingering around and having a peaceful visit is to tell the front desk NOT to allow cleaning up into your room that day.

Other than that this trip was amazing!

Room Tip: Book directly through Holiday Inn. I spent hours trying to get the best deal from third party sites...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Jacs1983,

Thanks a lot for your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your time here and we are so sorry about the little issue you had with our cleaning staff! We hope to see you again soon..

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Recently stayed here for a couple of days while visiting a variety of Georgia State Parks and Historic sites. Nice clean property located right off I-95, check in went quickly and smoothly, very friendly hostess. The free breakfast has a wide variety of items to choose from including pancakes. Housekeeping kept my room fresh and clean each day. Two issues I ran into were my keycard did not work two days on my return. Even though I was here for 4 days, apparently they kept setting it up for one night. I had the king room with in-room Jacuzzi. Don’t waste your time with it. It is more like a bathtub with very low powered jets. It only had on and off functions, no adjustments for the jets. I would stay here again, just not in a king room with Jacuzzi.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank ATL0609
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear ATL0609,

Thanks a lot for your recent stay with us! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here and so sorry for the issues you had with your door lock! We hope to see you again soon and wish you a happy 4th of July Holiday!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Richmond Hill the first weekend in May. They charged my credit card when I made the reservation then charged it again upon check out. No big deal, they will just return the charge and it will be done, right? wrong. It has been over a month now and I haven't been able to get them to reverse the second, obvious double charge. They have been very uncooperative and I am having to go through my credit card company to protest the charge.
besides that the breakfast was bad and there was a slight smell of curry or something in the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Dear Scott G,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this review.. We are so sorry to hear that you had billing issue during your stay.. We would like to discuss this further with you to make sure we resolve the issue to your satisfaction.. Please contact us directly at the Hotel and ask to speak to the manager on duty.. Once again, sorry for all the trouble you have experienced and we will look forward to discussing the matter further with you..

Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This hotel was great. The staff was super friendly (even called IHG Rewards for me so I could use points rather than paying cash), The hotel was very new & modern, the room was well appointed, clean & comfortable. I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Great place to stop for a good nights rest. Several restaurants were very close to the hotel and the...
Green Features: Very clean rooms. No smoking anywhere in the building. Nice clean pool.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank GaryinAnnapolis
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Dear GaryinAnnapolis,

Thanks lot for your recent stay with us. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our new and modern Hotel. Glad that our Front Desk personnel was able to help you with booking your IHG Rewards night! Hope to see you again in the near future!

Port Charlotte, Florida
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We booked here on the way to our visit to the Smoky Mountain areas as a halfway point in our journey. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms spacious and clean. And the free hot breakfast was very satisfying. We liked it so much we booked again for our trip back home! Easy on, easy off I-95. Traffic hasn't been too congested in this area the two times we've stayed and the hotel is very easy to spot coming off the interstate. Would stay here again if we ever head this way again.

Room Tip: Third floor rooms are quieter than those on the second floor. (Only floors we've stayed in.) E...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear KimberleyDE,

Thanks for both stays at our Hotel! Glad you enjoyed your time and also happy you found everything to your satisfaction! We hope to see you again in the near future!

Waldorf, Maryland
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is a nice place, great for travelers as it is right off the interstate, near restaurants and gas stations - so easy to find.
The room was comfortable, quiet and very clean - all I needed for this overnight trip. The staff was very friendly, especially Angel who oversaw the breakfast area in the morning. She was awesome - her smile could light up the room for sure.
The one thing I didn't like was the glass elevator - for some reason, it just gave me the creeps. Despite the elevator, I would stay here again when traveling to this area.
I was traveling alone and felt very safe and secure in the parking lot and in the entire hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear LifesATrip4Me,

Thanks a lot for your recent stay with us. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our Holiday Inn Express. Glad that Angel took good care of you! Just to assure you that our elevator is pretty safe and gets its regular inspections.. Thanks again for taking the time to write this wonderful review!

Hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond Hill
Econo Lodge Richmond Hill
Econo Lodge Richmond Hill
#6 of 11 in Richmond Hill
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway

Been to Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill? Share your experiences!