“Great "on the way" stop!”

Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Richmond Hill
“Great "on the way" stop!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel. I'm always wary when staying somewhere new, but the Richmond Hills Holiday Inn Express was a great find at a reasonable price. The staff was pleasant, and we found the hotel and our room to be clean, well-maintained, and quiet. Our family of 4 stayed here overnight on our way to Orlando, and we will likely stay here on future trips!

Stayed August 2014
Holiday Inn E, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Lilypad121,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for posting your great comments on TripAdvisor!
I will be sure to pass this along to the rest of the staff who will be very pleased as well.
It was our pleasure accommodating you and your family on your way to Orlando. We look forward to seeing you all again in the future.
Safe travels ....

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
North
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Stopped in without a reservation on a Sunday night and provided a very fair rate...given high quality room and no issues with cleanliness or expectations...would recommend this to any family...convenient access to I-95...breakfast was just fine there as well!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Rob M
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Rob M,

Thanks a lot for your recent stay with us. Glad we won you over as a satisfied guest! Also glad you enjoyed your stay stay with us while here! Also delighted that we were able to provide you with a fair rate!

We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Made reservation online. Knew we wanted to stop in that area. Unbelievably clean throughout. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Staff was excellent. Breakfast was perfect. Quite surprised with it. The young lady servicing the breakfast area was soooo sweet. Asked if we would like the USA Today. Smiling and talking with the guests. Made sure when we were leaving to say have a nice day. Love this kind of service.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Terri C,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this kind review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and happy that our breakfast Hostess took good care of you! We are also glad you found everything to be clean and satisfactory! We hope to see you again in the near future!

Virginia
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Arrived on Friday for family reunion. Check in easy. clerks pleasant. nicely appointed hotel. microwave and lil fridge in room. Breakfast was better than other hotels with eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles. check out was easy as well. room walls were a bit thin oodles of hotels and restaurants in area

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear VAMAMA,

Thanks a lot for your recent stay with us. We are so glad you found everything to your satisfaction and also thank so much for your loyalty to our brand! Glad you enjoyed our great breakfast selection and hope to see you again soon!

Syracuse, New York
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My family of four (DH, twin 9 year olds & myself) stayed at this Holiday inn express for 1 night on the way from NY to Orlando. It was the perfect stop. The hotel is clearly new. It is less then a mile off I95. It has a KFC, toco bell, and Wendy in the parking lot. There are 2 gas station next door. We checked in with ease. We used points and the very sweet girl at the desk had to call the manager as she was unfamiliar with this. It was resolved in less then 2 minutes. We had a double queen room. It was spacious and had a couch, fridge, coffee maker, and bath & body works products. The room was clean with comfy beds. We did not use the pool but it was warm. The hot tub did not work. The room was quite and cool at night. My husband used the work out room in the morning and felt it met his needs. I did a load of laundry. My one comment to management is maybe they could extend laundry hours a bit. It is open 8-10. I think this is the case to reduce noise for those who sleep in but many places it is 6 or even 7 allowing us early risers a chance to get on the road sooner. The laundry facilities and new and met my needs. $1.50 to wash & the same to dry. We had the breakfast in the morning. Fresh pancakes, hot buns, eggs and yogurt. I loved the coffee. Thanks for the stay and we will be back next year on our way down.

• Stayed July 2014
mike031, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear trajon4,

Thanks a lot for the "Perfect Stop"! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We will definitely pass on your valuable suggestions to our management team. Delighted that your family enjoyed the facility and we sure hope to see you again in the near future!

Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was a nice experience for a Holiday Inn. This is a nice hotel for being close to the interstate. Most hotels (off the interstate), in my opinion, are a little bit "sketchier" than this one. This hotel had nice beds, but it's air conditioning was having a hard time working. It had a state-of the art fitness center, and it was very nice for working out. The breakfast was your average continental breakfast experience, meaning it was okay for an interstate hotel. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone considering staying here.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear abm0727,

Thanks a lot for your recent stay with us. We are glad you found everything to your satisfaction. We will definitely look into the issue you encounter with the AC unit. Thanks a lot for taking the time to let us know about your stay and hope to see you again soon..

Koronowo, Poland
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had room with 2 double beds with sofa. Very spacious room. I haven't seen before such a big hotel room. Rooms and hotel looks like brand new. Staff is very helpfull and kind. Great price for outstanding quality in Holiday inn express chain. Just great!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Holiday Inn E, Guest Relations at Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your most recent stay with us here in Richmond Hill, Savannah!
I am so happy that you enjoyed our most recently renovated property as well as your spacious room.
We look forward to seeing you in the future.....
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond Hill
Econo Lodge Richmond Hill
Econo Lodge Richmond Hill
#6 of 11 in Richmond Hill
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway

Been to Holiday Inn Express Savannah S I-95 Richmond Hill? Share your experiences!