“Outstanding”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Boston, United States
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

I felt like I was at a relative's house being very well taken care of. The breakfast, the cookies at bedtime, the apps at happy hour were over and above the regular hotel. The pool was salt water and my kids were allowed in the hot tub. I liked the micro and frig in the room. The bed was a calfiornia king so plenty of room. The staff was super polite and helpful. Very clean!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Richmond Hill Inn, responded to this review, 20 September 2014
Dear Sharon H,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here with us. As its always a pleasure to hear when a guests enjoys their stay. Our team does their very best to make sure each and every guest feels like they are home away from home. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in the area.

Kind regards,
Best Western Plus, Richmond Hill

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
Midway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

I recently stated Here the staff was courteous the hotel is very clean. They had a wonderful breakfast bar. The rate for pretty reasonable. It's a short drive to Savannah and you don't have to stay right in the middle of down townSavannah and fight the traffic and parking by staying in Richmond Hill. They also have a tour shuttle that will pick u up and take u downtown. for the day with the options to get off at the different Points of interest and another shuttle would run every 30 minutes. The staff was courteous the hotel was super clean I would stay here again and again.l

• Stayed July 2014
Dear jodannatimmy123,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Kind regards,
Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

I asked to be located away from families because I intended to go to sleep early. I was awakened by children running up and down the halls and slamming doors. Two problems, I wasn't sequestered to a more quiet area as promised and what in the name is wrong with the parenting in America??? When did it become all right to totally ignore the comfort and respect of others? Whoever the idiot was that parked his utility trailer in the handicap parking space, I guess you are a very special person!!! And then there's that! Could never stay here again because of that idiot. There are too many other choices that care about their guests along I-95.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Richmond Hill Inn, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Dear 11coach22,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues and inconveniences you experienced during your recent visit. Our entire team works very hard to accommodate each and every guest and make sure their needs are met, sometimes it is a little harder than other time. As we cannot control parents and their children we can explain the situations to them and let them know what is going on. I do hope your issues were communicated to our team so we could take care of the issue at hand. I will be sure to share your comments with the team so we know how to handle these types of situations in the future. I do hope you will give us another chance to showcase our hotel and the improvements we have made.

The management team at
Best Western Plus First Coast Inn & Suites, Yulee
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

My husband and I wanted to get away for the weekend and choose this hotel in savannah Ga because it was pet friendly and offered a huge discounted rate the mote popular and expensive hotels in the savannah downtown distric this hotel offered free drinks and snacks in the lobby 24/7 and the hot breakfast menu for free cannot be beat they offer pancakes sausage grits freah fruit gravy oatmeal cereal yougurt three different breakfast juices and hot coffee and tea who needs Ihop or the waffle house. The hotel is 2 mins off of highway 95 an dtheir is a twenty minute ride from the hotel to the famous downtown savannah district. hotel offers free parking and a twenty dollar a night pet friendly fee which is nothing these two would have cost me an additional 300.00 if i would of choose a hotel ten more minutes up the road near the downtown area. we had dinner at the pirates house in downtown savannah and oh my gosh yes LOVED IT and we took the dogs out with us to tybee island and had a blast everyone who works there live their or vacation their had the best friendly attitude. tybee island offers the best freshwater and salt water fishing seafood and steak dinner the island is very family pet friendly and the biggest shocker too me as the children walking along the area with ice cream cones and bikes and no one harrassing them or stalking them they were having good ole American fun like it use to be before perverts starting taking over the world lol i usually dont do reivews so this shows how much of a ball i had and will be going back for labor day or whatever the next holiday is thanx for reading i hope it was very informative and yet detailed so others can make a sound decision if this is the place for you Good day

3 Thank JAYMEDAVIS
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Richmond Hill Inn, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Dear JAYMEDAVIS,

Very kind words, we thank you! We are so pleased to hear that on your weekend getaway you enjoyed your stay here with us as well as the many different locations you visited. We do hope that while you were here with us you took advantage of the pool and spa area as well as the evening social our we offer to our guests. As there are many different hotels offering so many different items it really comes down to the customer service, and our team offers great customer service and they truly enjoy what they do and want make sure you are able to enjoy your vacation. I will be sure to pass along the kind words to our entire staff, and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are in town.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

The hotel was very clean and provided us with quiet rest. I would stay here again. They have a fairly decent breakfast. it is located right off of I-95 which is what we needed. I think it was slightly overpriced but they treated us well.

Dear Jocelyn B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the staff and they join me in thanking your for the kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Bradenton, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Last leg from Upstate NY to Tampa and perfect stop! We knew Best Western allows us to keep our big labs in the room with us at a small fee. We tried one in Pooler, but they said they DO NOT allow pets, huh? So, we went further south and stayed in Richmond Hill. It was awesome! The hotel Front Desk agent Rebecca took our reservation, checked us in, and even had treats for Seneca and Daisy! We stayed in room 114 and it was clean, spacious, and perfect. AC worked great. No scents and big bathroom. Our water pressure was good too. We took a dip in the indoor pool and got a massage in the whirlpool. That evening we used "BringFido.com" to find a dog friendly restaurant called FishyTales down the road in Richmond Hill. I'll do a separate review for them, but seriously wonderful!!!! So, we will be staying here again next year both up and back from "Campgrun" Thanks, Best Western for welcoming our beautiful yellow labs. Very nice touch!

1 Thank Michelle G
Dear Michelle G,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here with us as well as giving other pet travelers great information. We sure do love our four legged friends as well as the two legged humans that walk through our doors. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your response will serve as encouragement to our staff as we strive everyday to improve the quality and services to provide and exceptional experience for our guest. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to serving you again in the ear future.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

We were on a trip from Fl to Boston when my daughter became ill. We stopped in Richmond Hill at 2 AM and had no clue where to stay. The side of the convenience store we stopped at had an ad for the Best Western and we took it as a sign:) It turned out to be PERFECT!! At that time of the morning the clerk was friendly and super helpful. The room was clean and the beds were comfy. There was even a small fridge and a microwave. My hubby who is super picky was happy:)The next morning the breakfast was warm and yummy. There were many choices and the server there catered to everyone's' wishes as well as was super courteous.

Dear s w,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here with us. We are so pleased to hear, even on your short stay, you were able to enjoy your self and get a good night rest along with a great breakfast before getting back on the road. It is always a pleasure to hear when a guest is happy and have enjoyed their stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the team as they will be words of encouragement to our team. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the area, and hope you are able to enjoy downtown Savannah.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond Hill
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway
Econo Lodge Richmond Hill
Econo Lodge Richmond Hill
#6 of 11 in Richmond Hill

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Richmond Hill Inn? Share your experiences!