“A good place to stop on our way”

Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Ringgold
Reviewed 5 January 2014

This hotel was very comfortable for us. The hospitality in the breakfast room was wonderful! Only draw back was that it was confusing getting to the street that took us to the hotel, especially late at night.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

The room was spacious with good amenities. Easy to get to. Breakfast was warm, plentiful and tasted good. Check in and check out was easy and quick. Pillows could have been larger and maid forgot to leave coffee pod for the next day.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Driving up 275 from southern Florida, we had decided to just wing it to find a hotel. Wow, am I glad we tried the Hilton Honors website -- the price was excellent and the service impeccable! This is a typical Hampton, made much more because of the caring attitudes of the staff.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

We got in late around 12am after traveling 10 hours, asked for a king bed with bath. Got into our room and it was a handicap room with no bath so my husband went to front desk to see if we could switch rooms. While I was waiting I noticed the carpet was pretty dirty looking and there were lady bugs on the ceilings, lamps, and walls. I heard someone in the hall and looked out the peep hole to see if it was my husband. The front desk clerk was opening the door of the room across from ours and put his finger to his mouth telling my husband to be quiet because when he opened the door he found that people were sleeping in that room. He went to another room to do the same, my husband questioned him about going into peoples rooms and didn't the computer show that these rooms were occupied ? The clerk made an excuse by telling my husband that those people shouldn't be in those rooms. Our daughters were traveling with us and we had gotten them their own rooms so I told them to dead bolt their doors because I was worried that he might open their door while they were asleep.
I did report this to the front desk the next morning and the clerk apologized and assured us that they are not in the habit of going into peoples rooms while they are being occupied. The breakfast attendant was so sweet and made our morning .

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank jade22607
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We stayed at this Ringgold Hampton Inn for several days while visiting relatives in the area. The staff were so very courteous and helpful and Darlene, the food service attendant, a real jewel. Breakfast was different each day and each day delicious. The manager, front desk attendants and housekeeping went out of their way to be friendly and helpful with all of our needs. This was undoubtedly one of our best experiences with a Hampton Inn stay in several years. We will stay there again.

Room Tip: Our room was 3rd floor, non-smoking king, and it was well appointed and located.
Reviewed 17 December 2013

After having an OUTSTANDING experience at the Hampton Inn in Scottsboro, AL in September 2013, I decided to use Hampton Inn in December 2013 when I was staying in the Ringgold area. The standards at the Ringgold location were not up to par with that of the Scottsboro location. Staff not able to help me with my problems with the internet and cable, the unfriendliness of the breakfast attendant, the quality of the breakfast, the lack of attention to me as I checked out (no one at the desk when I was leaving even after calling out for someone about 4 times) and some general lack of attention to detail in the room, left me feeling disappointed.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

From the time Kasondra took my reservtion until check out it was a very pleasent stay. I will stay again on my next visit. You shold consider this hotel on your next visit to this area. Don't forget your bathing suit they have a nice pool.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ringgold
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ringgold
Super 8 Ringgold
Super 8 Ringgold
#3 of 6 in Ringgold
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place

Been to Hampton Inn Ringgold-Ft. Oglethorpe? Share your experiences!