“Wednesday Evening”

Good for: Child-friendly
Ringgold, Georgia
“Wednesday Evening”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

It had been a while since I ate here and me and my Mom decided to stop in for a quick bite. I live in Ringgold and this restaurant is very convenient.
I had the hamburger steak with fries and slaw and it was delish.
The wait staff was terrific. Catered to all our needs.
The food was prepared just as we asked and the price is excellent.
A great little meat and two or three restaurant. You couldn't ask for any better food for the money.
If you are in Ringgold, GA give them a try. You will love it!

• Visited August 2013

Chattanooga
“Good Ole Southern Down Home Cookin”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

We live in the area and have heard of Aunt Effie's, but never got a chance to eat there until last week. We loved it. It is just good ole southern down home cookin and friendly service. I had the Aunt Effie special, which was grilled chicken on sourdough toast with grilled onions. Awesome! My husband had country fried chicken and gravy with fried corn and green beans. I only tasted the corn which was very good, but he said it was all very good. We will go back and take our friends. I'm not sure what the negative comments were about. (must have been Yankees :) BTW, I didn't think it was unclean at all. It is an older restaurant and dated, but that is what gives it that "eating at grandma's house" charm. My 96 year old mother eats there a lot and trust me, she wouldn't go back if it was nasty.

• Visited June 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Okay”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Food could have been better it's just a little country restaurant service was poor will not be eating there again!!

• Visited January 2013
Dalton, Georgia
“right at home”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

If you like home cooked food this is the place to go.You can relax and enjoy yourself. when you leave here it feels like you just ate at your moms or grandmothers

Visited July 2012
Ringgold, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Food is always delicious and fresh. All homemade can not get better than that. Best time to go is between 3-5. Not so busy and easy to get a table. That is how good this place is.

Visited August 2012