“Great variety of food!!”
Review of Ana Maria's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ana Maria's
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The food is always freshly made. There is something on the menu for a variety tastes. The service isn't always great, but the food is wonderful.

1  Thank BlueRaider75
There are newer reviews for Ana Maria's

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Their food is the best mexican and Greek food in town. One of my favorite items is the pineapple pico and the chicken chimmichanga is also to die for. The gyro and the Greek salads are awesome too and don't forget pizza for the little ones so it is truely for the whole family.

1  Thank jess061386
Reviewed 26 April 2014

For those who don't know, Ana Maria's is where the old Don Lolo's was at the depot. They also employ the same cooks that Don Lolo's had and for that we are thankful. Don Lolo's was always our favorite Mexican restaurant so we are happy that the food was not compromised by the acquisition of a new ownership. My husband always orders the chicken chimichanga and I order the shredded beef. They are always huge and stuffed with all the good stuff. We always have enough left over for late night and the next day also. The cheese dip is wonderful and the chips and salsa are good. We highly recommend this place and unlike another review, out of the years we have been going to this establishment we have never found it dirty. We thoroughly enjoy it every time and will continue to go here for our Mexican cravings.

1  Thank LisaandBruce
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Don't waste your time or money. This place was gross. Didn't look like they have cleaned it in a very long time. Only one other table even being used, that should have been my first sign. They state it is a mexican/greek/Italian place but sounds like a strange combo to have. We got up and left even before they could take our order.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I love eating out but not always do I feel like a guest, each time we have gone to Ana Maria's I have been amazed at the food, Pollo Loco is my favorite and my husband loves the 3 meat calzone. Not only is the food great but the service, just amazing, you get hugs and smiles and you really feel like you are visiting friends not to mention the pricing is great and you will NEVER leave hungry, food portions are huge.

1  Thank paulam123451