“Never go here, not friendly on Wednesday!!”
Review of Bar-B-Q Corral

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bar-B-Q Corral
Ranked #35 of 52 Restaurants in Ringgold
Cuisines: Barbecue
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Never go here, not friendly on Wednesday!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Me and my friend went there after shopping and decided to try it. The lady didn't even ask if its our first time here. We wanted to get a kids meal and they were really strict, but thats all we wanted because we cant eat a lot of food. And she wouldn't let us, so we ended up getting a sandwhich which the regular size was $3.50 and a soda which our total came out to $5.00. And for my soda I paid for I only drank a few sips and I asked very nicely for a to-go-cup for the rest of my drink I haven't finished and since I was buying, like any other normal restruant would. And she said she had to charge $1.50. And I just wanted the rest of my soda, so I said forget it thats ridicolous. So never go here because they aren't very nice about letting you take something that your ordered.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank Haley M

Tennessee, USA
“Good Meats - Really Interesting Sauce”
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Bar-B-Q Corral is a small restaurant not far from I75. We were actually thinking about going into Ft Oglethorpe for lunch, but decided to chance this establishment. We're glad we did.

We had the chicken and pork sandwiches, both of which were quite good. The real star was the barbeque sauce. It was slightly sweet but had a very interesting (in a good way) flavor we could not identify. With the sandwiches we had onion rings which were also good, though not the absolute best we've had.

We would definitely consider stopping here again.

• Visited October 2011