“Can't-be-beat airport access/price combo”

Jameson Inn and Suites-Riverdale
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Riverdale
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Selected this hotel based on proximity to ATL. The clean pool was a nice bonus! Room was clean, as well -- no complaints. Left before breakfast, so I can't comment on that; didn't use the shuttle, either, but teh GPS-assisted drive to the airport in pre-dawn hours was a breeze.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 June 2011

Rooms were unclean, staff did not care. Mattresses had pubic hairs and stains on the mattresses. Stains all over counters etc. LOOK

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 11 April 2011

We were booked at this hotel by the airline after missing a connecting flight. I think that every airline was booking to this hotel at the same time because at midnight there were 50+ people waiting for the shuttle to the hotel.

After a 45 minute wait and having other people standing in line calling the hotel to find out where the shuttle was, we took a $30 taxi ride. I think the taxi went the long way away. But the this hotel is about 10 minutes away from the airport.

When we got into the 12 person shuttle in the early morning. The shuttle driver was listening to rap music. It was not appreciated so early/

The rooms were clean but not very sound proof.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2011

Although I had good service and the right price it was not worth it. I found handprints on the window, dirty shower,towels and sheets. We were stuck at the Atlanta airport and there were not many options. I woke up in the morning with bites on my leg. I am really nervous that they are bed bugs!!

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 2 February 2011

I have stayed here twice when laying over at the Atlanta Airport. The location, while only a 15 minute shuttle ride from the airport is suburban feeling and a bit more quiet. Rooms on the back side of the motel face a tree filled neighborhood.

Standard room, but it did have a mini-fridge and microwave.

There are several restaurants withing a 1/2 mile walk.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 December 2010

We booked our room on parksleepfly.com because we found a package deal where we could park our car for 14 days and get a hotel night and shuttle service. Let me tell you it was the best trip experince we had. NO worries. He slept the night before our trip and the shuttle took us to the airport the next morning for an early flgiht. Then when we got back the shuttle picked us up and brought us back to the hotel where our car was waiting for us. We saved a lot of money than just parking our car at the airport. So the hotel was great; seemed new; the staff was helpful. The front desk agent even printed out our boarding passes! For those of you who are parents you understand how stessful it can be to travel with young children and this service takes out a lot of the hassels involved in traveling. We didn't have to rush everywhere like the scene in Home Alone! I will definately recommend this hotel and service to everyone. Thanks to the staff at the Sleep Inn Riverdale!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank PAPASMURF1981
Reviewed 4 November 2010

After a five hour diversion to AL after one hour of circling the Atlanta airport, the plane was finally allowed to land in Altanta (big storm). It was the flight from hell! By that time we had missed our connecting flight and there were no possibilities. The airline gave us a discount voucher for the Sleep Inn at nearby Riverday. There is free shuttle service to/from the airport. We were exhausted! The next morning while in their shuttle van heading for the airport, I looked inside my handbag to find my wallet, driver's license and business card holder missing. The driver immediately phoned the front desk and asked Howard to check our room. I waited in a very nervous state. Howard found the items under the bed covers. It always pays to do a thorough check before leaving. I am grateful to the staff and promised to give them a Thumbs Up. So here it is :-)

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Riverdale
Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport
Travelodge Forest Park Atlanta South
Howard Johnson Atlanta Airport
Howard Johnson Atlanta Airport
#20 of 26 in College Park
Quality Inn East Point
Quality Inn East Point
#7 of 8 in East Point

Been to Jameson Inn and Suites-Riverdale? Share your experiences!