Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
US$108
US$102
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Red Roof Inn & Suites Rome(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$83
Red Roof
US$130
US$109
ComfortSuites
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe silver comet trailbudget hotelbasic continental breakfaststore our bikesroom was cleanthe mexican restaurantgreat place to stayguest roomsno elevatorcoffee makerwould stay againwaffleswalmartsmyrnamicrowavecarpet
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Posted by Janet H: I was in Rockmart for a recent family reunion and VERY MUCH ENJOYED my stay at this hotel! We plan to return to ride bikes on the Silver Comet Trail sometime soon and would not choose any other hotel in Rockmart! We consider this to be the best hotel in Rockmart, without question.
PROS: Immaculately clean (like new). I was given a choice between a couple of rooms that I was shown before checking in, staff was very helpful and friendly & offered assistance with my bags. WIFI access, clean breakfast area and lobby, I have Asthma...... my non-smoking room WAS A NON-SMOKING Room. (I observed designated smoking areas outside that were clearly AWAY from guest rooms). Beds were quite comfortable. Pool was clean and enjoyable. Location convenient to restaurants, grocery, and the Silver Comet Bike Trail.
CONS: NONE in my experience.

I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel and have already done so with friends and family!

Room Tip: I enjoyed having a room on the back side, overlooking the trees. I am a light sleeper and had no difficulty with noise during my stay. Well-rested while there.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Janet H
Reviewed 11 August 2012

I felt like I had to write this because I was very upset when I read the two reviews title " best of rockmart.. room improvement and " Awful. First of all with the rooms rates being high why would you pay 70+ plus and come back if you had problems the first time? You must have extra money or what you said was a lie? I know personally myself, I would not pay so much for a room and not ask for a refund if I had all this problems with my room.

With the review title Awful, I feel the same if you had Cheetos in the sheets and pizza boxes in the room, you still stayed in the room and didn;t ask for a refund and slept in the bed like that and left the next day without saying anything to the manager or the owner? Of course when you have mix rooms being next to each other you will smell the smoke. That would be common sense. I have stayed in many hotels and I know they have signs far as you can read them letting you know what rooms are smoking and what rooms are not smoking. Now days not all the hotels have elevators so why would that be the staff's fault? Not sure how many floors they have but I am sure if you asked for help with your bags the staff would have helped you out. With the breakfast, if you can spend so much for a room, are you cheap to buy a $10 breakfast?

I would say to anyone who reads reviews before checking into a hotel, see it for yourself and go from there. You can have 10 reviews but guess what even if you have one bad, people only see the bad one and not the other 9 good ones why? If you so worried about the reviews and not sure if to stay with the hotel, I would suggest to call the hotel and talk with the staff and if you feel they are nice and answering all your needs. You should get a room otherwise no.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Jerry J
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My wife and I were so pleased to find this exceptional hotel in a small town off hwy 278. The manager, "Vic", was surprisingly helpfu and very professional. Although there were just a few staff members busy at work he refused to let me take all my bags up to my room myself. He took my heaviest bags upstairs for me and was a cordial and wonderful conversationalist. I was then treated to a room that was rich with decor and had all the amenities a busy traveler like myself needed for restful relaxation and sleep.

Room Tip: Just ask Vic, the manager
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank 604drew
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Pros: convenient to for needs, friendly staff when we checked in, room was clean, non-smoking room didn’t smell of smoke. Wi-Fi, Shower was great. Best hotel in Rockmart..it leaves a lot of room for improvement.

Cons: the parking lot lights shined into our room even with the curtains drawn. So much so that it made sleeping impossible. At 1:30, I got up to get an aspirin from my purse and needed no extra light to see everything in my purse! The bed was rock hard. (thus the aspirin). The window unit air conditioner from the 2nd floor constantly dripped down onto our unit and was very loud. Every time our unit’s fan stopped running, you could hear the drip, drip,…drip. Quite annoying and no way to make our unit run continuously. Slept only about 2 hours and that was out of exhaustion. Made for a rough next day. Continental breakfast was weak. Bread, cheerios, oj, milk, and a toaster. It’s better than nothing but not by much. Also, there was no coffee in the lobby and no one at the front desk either. We waited but no one showed. Went back to our room gathered our things and went back to check out. rang the bell and still no one showed up. left our key sitting there. I did call this morning and make sure checkout went smoothly just for verification.

Because we will be staying overnight in Rockmart again, we will use this hotel as it really is the best in town but with new stipulations, we will ask for a 2nd floor room that doesn’t face the parking lot and we’ll bring a foam pad topper for the mattress. Breakfast isn’t that big of a deal, there are a couple of fast food places nearby for a decent breakfast. I'd rather they skip the breakfast and give us 5-10 dollars off the price of the room.

Overall, this Hotel could be great but as of this review, the Hotel is merely adequate. Any longer than a night or two, and we would seek out a hotel in Rome or surrounding areas instead and just drive the 20 miles to Rockmart.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Wendy E
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Never do this but felt the need. We had a group come through and had multiple problems. Cheetos in the sheets, pizza boxes from previous guests, cigarette smells in rooms above the live in family on the bottom floor. No elevators and a laughable continental breakfast with questionable sanitary practices (cereal left out over night and a community cream cheese bowl). I'm not sure that the coffee served was made on this planet. Pool was "under construction" but nothing visible as far as work.

Stay away or force them to clean up. Do not let the award banners out front fool you.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business