“Good motel”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Rockmart
Savannah, Tennessee
“Good motel”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

The hotel was good & nice .Free complimentry breakfast.Staff is also nice and helpful.We checked in late so they gave first floor room that is so nice. rooms are big and clean.We will definately come back when we are in this area.Me and my family enjoyed too much.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Rsmith287

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Florence
Reviewed 3 November 2012

We booked a stay here because it was close to the silver comet trail. We had an almost 5hour commute to get here so it was 11pm when we arrived the staff was GREAT the offered to help us unload and everything. They were so friendly and accommodating giving us a room on first floor so it was easy to bring our bikes inside. The room was very clean and nice. They also offer a nice complimentary breakfast . We spent too long on the silver comet trail and decided to stay another night in Rockmart and we returned to the Econo and were greeted by a different staff member and he too was very nice holding doors for us to get in. When we return to the silver comet trail we will stay here.
Tracey

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank Tbp212
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I stayed here during a biking trip along the Silver Comet trail. I booked last minute without reading reviews, which I often regret, but not this time. It was an easy mile ride off the trail at mile marker 38. Check in was pleasant. We were given a first floor room that was big enough to accommodate two adults and bikes. The room was great, clean and well appointed. Everything worked from the nice TV to the shower (great hot water), and the wall unit. It was quiet and came with a great, basic choice of breakfast items including a waffle maker and fresh fruit. There is a good Mexican restaurant within walking distance and many more choices nearby. I was very pleased with the experience and will absolutely make it my place to stay when in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank pkrchrds
Savannah, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Our bicycling club members stayed for a week-end of bicycling for the second year in this very,clean motel, where providing great service is of the highest priority of the staff. The staff makes a special effort to be accommodating. The motel is about a mile from the Silver Comet Trail access in Rockmart. All our clubmembers were very complimentary and we found the price fair for the comfort and service provided. Rockmart is ideally situated for Silver Comet Riders, as it is about halfway between beginning and end. We intend to come back!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank Jack K
Arden, North Carolina
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Posted by Janet H: I was in Rockmart for a recent family reunion and VERY MUCH ENJOYED my stay at this hotel! We plan to return to ride bikes on the Silver Comet Trail sometime soon and would not choose any other hotel in Rockmart! We consider this to be the best hotel in Rockmart, without question.
PROS: Immaculately clean (like new). I was given a choice between a couple of rooms that I was shown before checking in, staff was very helpful and friendly & offered assistance with my bags. WIFI access, clean breakfast area and lobby, I have Asthma...... my non-smoking room WAS A NON-SMOKING Room. (I observed designated smoking areas outside that were clearly AWAY from guest rooms). Beds were quite comfortable. Pool was clean and enjoyable. Location convenient to restaurants, grocery, and the Silver Comet Bike Trail.
CONS: NONE in my experience.

I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel and have already done so with friends and family!

Room Tip: I enjoyed having a room on the back side, overlooking the trees. I am a light sleeper and had no di...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Janet H
Snellville, Georgia
Reviewed 11 August 2012

I felt like I had to write this because I was very upset when I read the two reviews title " best of rockmart.. room improvement and " Awful. First of all with the rooms rates being high why would you pay 70+ plus and come back if you had problems the first time? You must have extra money or what you said was a lie? I know personally myself, I would not pay so much for a room and not ask for a refund if I had all this problems with my room.

With the review title Awful, I feel the same if you had Cheetos in the sheets and pizza boxes in the room, you still stayed in the room and didn;t ask for a refund and slept in the bed like that and left the next day without saying anything to the manager or the owner? Of course when you have mix rooms being next to each other you will smell the smoke. That would be common sense. I have stayed in many hotels and I know they have signs far as you can read them letting you know what rooms are smoking and what rooms are not smoking. Now days not all the hotels have elevators so why would that be the staff's fault? Not sure how many floors they have but I am sure if you asked for help with your bags the staff would have helped you out. With the breakfast, if you can spend so much for a room, are you cheap to buy a $10 breakfast?

I would say to anyone who reads reviews before checking into a hotel, see it for yourself and go from there. You can have 10 reviews but guess what even if you have one bad, people only see the bad one and not the other 9 good ones why? If you so worried about the reviews and not sure if to stay with the hotel, I would suggest to call the hotel and talk with the staff and if you feel they are nice and answering all your needs. You should get a room otherwise no.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank Jerry J
Rockmart, Georgia
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My wife and I were so pleased to find this exceptional hotel in a small town off hwy 278. The manager, "Vic", was surprisingly helpfu and very professional. Although there were just a few staff members busy at work he refused to let me take all my bags up to my room myself. He took my heaviest bags upstairs for me and was a cordial and wonderful conversationalist. I was then treated to a room that was rich with decor and had all the amenities a busy traveler like myself needed for restful relaxation and sleep.

Room Tip: Just ask Vic, the manager
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank 604drew
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockmart
Best Western Cedartown Inn & Suites
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville
Hampton Inn Cartersville
Hampton Inn Cartersville
#1 of 23 in Cartersville

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!