“Recommended”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Rockmart
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Looks like a new hotel. Very clean.and quiet. Good beds. A/C rather quiet.
Good choice for cyclists
Minimal breakfast and problem with Internet connection.
Close to grocery store, Wallmart, gas.
Will definitely return when in the region.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RYPMontreal

Reviewed 12 November 2012

We stayed in Rockmart to bike the Silver Comet Trail. Management let us store our bikes in their storage room which was very helpful. The room was spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. The breakfast were cereal, pastries and cook your own waffle. Also had milk, orange juice and coffee.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank bhs1948
Reviewed 9 November 2012

The hotel was good & nice .Free complimentry breakfast.Staff is also nice and helpful.We checked in late so they gave first floor room that is so nice. rooms are big and clean.We will definately come back when we are in this area.Me and my family enjoyed too much.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Rsmith287
Reviewed 3 November 2012

We booked a stay here because it was close to the silver comet trail. We had an almost 5hour commute to get here so it was 11pm when we arrived the staff was GREAT the offered to help us unload and everything. They were so friendly and accommodating giving us a room on first floor so it was easy to bring our bikes inside. The room was very clean and nice. They also offer a nice complimentary breakfast . We spent too long on the silver comet trail and decided to stay another night in Rockmart and we returned to the Econo and were greeted by a different staff member and he too was very nice holding doors for us to get in. When we return to the silver comet trail we will stay here.
Tracey

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Tbp212
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I stayed here during a biking trip along the Silver Comet trail. I booked last minute without reading reviews, which I often regret, but not this time. It was an easy mile ride off the trail at mile marker 38. Check in was pleasant. We were given a first floor room that was big enough to accommodate two adults and bikes. The room was great, clean and well appointed. Everything worked from the nice TV to the shower (great hot water), and the wall unit. It was quiet and came with a great, basic choice of breakfast items including a waffle maker and fresh fruit. There is a good Mexican restaurant within walking distance and many more choices nearby. I was very pleased with the experience and will absolutely make it my place to stay when in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank pkrchrds
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Our bicycling club members stayed for a week-end of bicycling for the second year in this very,clean motel, where providing great service is of the highest priority of the staff. The staff makes a special effort to be accommodating. The motel is about a mile from the Silver Comet Trail access in Rockmart. All our clubmembers were very complimentary and we found the price fair for the comfort and service provided. Rockmart is ideally situated for Silver Comet Riders, as it is about halfway between beginning and end. We intend to come back!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Jack K
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Posted by Janet H: I was in Rockmart for a recent family reunion and VERY MUCH ENJOYED my stay at this hotel! We plan to return to ride bikes on the Silver Comet Trail sometime soon and would not choose any other hotel in Rockmart! We consider this to be the best hotel in Rockmart, without question.
PROS: Immaculately clean (like new). I was given a choice between a couple of rooms that I was shown before checking in, staff was very helpful and friendly & offered assistance with my bags. WIFI access, clean breakfast area and lobby, I have Asthma...... my non-smoking room WAS A NON-SMOKING Room. (I observed designated smoking areas outside that were clearly AWAY from guest rooms). Beds were quite comfortable. Pool was clean and enjoyable. Location convenient to restaurants, grocery, and the Silver Comet Bike Trail.
CONS: NONE in my experience.

I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel and have already done so with friends and family!

Room Tip: I enjoyed having a room on the back side, overlooking the trees. I am a light sleeper and had no di...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Janet H

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!