“Jumping Fever”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Skydive the Farm
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I live just to the right side of the runway and these people have a lot of fun. A bunch of great people having a good time........

Reviewed 21 October 2014

The folks here are AMAZING! Hans the owner is super nice. Cody the tandem instructor is top notch and Brianna at the manifest desk will get you checked in and ready to go. V their video guy is a pro. The regulars are a great bunch of folks as well. Overall an enjoyable experience. I'm definitely coming back!

Reviewed 2 September 2014

What an awesome place and had a great time! Book your jump as early in the day as possible so if there's clouds, you're the first in line to jump when it clears up. Super friendly people, fun atmosphere, and staff who are keyed in on safety.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

I did tandem skydiving in the spring and broke by right ankle and right leg. There is "no" safety instruction prior to diving...no video to watch, no enactments of jumping or landing....pre-dive "get ready" was 5 minutes at best. I was told to remember three (3) things - 1) "when I pat your right shoulders take your fingers out the holders on each shoulder, 2) relax and have fun, 3) listen to me and only me. NO landing instructions were given. I would have sued but I was a total idiot to sign complete and extensive release documents and an even bigger idiot not INSIST on clear training prior to jumping out of a plane. It could have been MUCH worse. A jumper jumped at Skydive the Farm today and died.

When I went to the hospital, they commented "oh the first one of the season...we see these all the time from Skydive the Farm." When I went to get fitted for my walking boot the woman at the orthopedic store commented, "we see breaks from there ALL the time. They are dangerous."

PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE. DO NOT USE SKYDIVE THE FARM FOR YOU SKYDIVING EXPERIENCE. YOU ARE LITERALLY TAKING YOUR LIFE IN YOUR OWN HANDS.

12  Thank sriddick2
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 January 2013

This place is awesome. I had previously jumped 2 tandems and had always wanted to get my solo license. I chose STF because of it's value and the fact that they had somewhere for me to stay free of charge as long as I needed. I'm Australian and only here for a short time and straight away I felt part of the crew here. It's laid back but also geared towards safety. People here are real and approach you with a relaxed nature. I like that. Can't fault this place. Thanks heaps.

1  Thank Iam_Paulo