“Great chicken fingers!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Chili's has a great big menu but I usually end up getting the chicken crispers. They come with the best honey-mustard sauce I've ever had, fries and corn on the cob. I've had pasta dishes and steaks and the sliders and everything is always good. There have been some issues in the past with service. More than once I went in and was seated and finally left after not being attended to, but that was years ago.

2  Thank OleTravellinJacky

Reviewed 14 January 2013

There is nothing that separates this from any other Chili's, but I will say that they did a great job with getting us served. It was incredibly busy the night we went. Even with the large crowd, we only had to wait about 20 minutes and were served fairly fast considering the crowd.

Good restaurant!

1  Thank Erik G
Reviewed 11 January 2013

Food is excellent and so is the service.
We got in an out in less than in an hour and I could do more shopping.

1  Thank Edna W
Reviewed 9 November 2012

The food, the service, the staff, the atmosphere... love them all. Had lunch yesterday with a coworker.. got to love the Coke Zero with Grenadine for that cherry coke taste. Rec'd our order really quick and check also. The food was great..

1  Thank James M
Reviewed 28 September 2012

We go to Chili's in Gadsden at least twice a month. This location is close enough to allow us to dine there during the work week for supper. Love their Margarita Lime Grilled Chicken!! It's the bomb!!

1  Thank Nicki H