“Undercooked food and staff didnt like it being sent back.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

My husband ordered fajitas, the moment the plate was set down you could tell the shrimp and chicken were not fully cooked. Chicken was cold to touch on inside. Decided he didnt want it, we never send food back, waitress took it to kitchen, then manager came and tried to convince us that he had checked the chicken himself before it had left the kitchen and it was fine, after a few mins of trying to get us to take the plate back, he finally took it off our bill.

1  Thank jonathon_candy

Reviewed 30 June 2013

This is what I replied to a Facebook post of someone complaining about the unprofessionalism they received at Chili's, again. Their waitress greeted them with a baby on her side to take their order. The employees look and act "dirty"..all 3 times I've been in the past year. I have not been to a "well established" restaurant that was ran this bad in my life.

I've tried Chili's in Rome 3 times, and 3 times it's been a dysfunctional goat rodeo, at best. A few nights ago, went in around 6...light crowd, nobody at bar...we sat there, ordered drinks...menus scattered everywhere on bar..all were sticky to the touch and some stuck to the bar. To the left were at least 3-4 dirty plates and 3-4 half empty glasses, dirty napkins...and that mess stayed on the bar for 20 minutes....the eggrolls were awful and greasy...I finally had to try and move the stack of sticky menus so I could try to eat and the bartender said something and I said "I'm trying to get this crap off the bar....and that mess down there.." She finally went and cleaned up the mess, never wiped the sticky bar...a joke. I don't see why anyone would go in that place. The manager just walks around and acts up with the employees who aren't doing their jobs.

1  Thank Thomas W
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I was on a business trip and sat at the bar by myself. The bartender, I believe her name was Amanda, was very friendly and prompt in refilling my beers. The food was also good.

1  Thank Eric L
Reviewed 14 March 2013

The food...espically the chinken fingers...well it's pretty good. I had nothing to complain about during out last visit except the waiter seemed a little "off" but he still gave us pretty good service. We had a nice evening visit.

1  Thank WAR2787
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Chili's has a great big menu but I usually end up getting the chicken crispers. They come with the best honey-mustard sauce I've ever had, fries and corn on the cob. I've had pasta dishes and steaks and the sliders and everything is always good. There have been some issues in the past with service. More than once I went in and was seated and finally left after not being attended to, but that was years ago.

2  Thank OleTravellinJacky

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!