“Nice and clean for a decent price.”

Americas Best Value Inn - Rome
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Stopped here while passing through. The room was up to date and very clean...my only complaint was the bed was a little hard for me! Had all the goodies too, like a microwave, refrigerator, coffee pot, etc. And all for on $53 plus taxes, for a grand total of $60!! Would definitely stop again if coming back this way!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
abvirome, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the AmericasBestValueInn - Rome. We appreciate your kind remarks concerning your recent stay with us. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write a review. You have been a wonderful guest and thank you for being our guest. We look forward to your next visit and you’re welcome to stop again if coming back this way!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

This was just a one night stay on a cross country road trip but the hotel was easy to find, and the staff were very pleasant and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable...nothing fancy but for the price it was safe and pleasant. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank OnTheMove737
abvirome, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2013

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the (Rome, GA) AmericasBestValueInn. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at ABVI.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

We stayed at the Americam Best Value Inn, just passing throughRome. We looked at other reviews and decided to stop. Glad we did. We were not looking for anything fancy, just a clean comfortable place to spend the night. This fit the bill completely. Had everything we needed and only $53.....friendly staff and room was very clean and comfortable. Great value...if you want fancy or tons of amenities, this isn't it but if you just want a clean place to sleep, this is it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
abvirome, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Wondering, we're glad you passed through our area and looked the trip advisor reviews and chose AmericasBestValueInn.

It's great to know you enjoyed our Inn and service and our staff thank you for your nice compliments!

We hope that if when your travels bring you back to the area that you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Overall great experience. Mike, the general manager, was extremely friendly. He patiently went through the map with me, showing me where all the good restaurants in town were. I will be staying at this Inn the next time I visit.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
abvirome, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and sharing it on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing the general manager who works so hard to please our guests. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to our team. Thank you for staying with us, and please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

If you need a place to lay your head, but will be away most of the day, consider this hotel. It's on the outskirts of Rome, but very easy ride to Shorter and Berry Colleges. The staff was WONDERFUL!! They were helpful and very courteous. I enjoyed a nice, quiet 3 night stay and would be delighted to stay again when visiting Rome.

Room Tip: I like staying on the second floor, but be aware that there is no elevator (only 2 floors). Not muc...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
abvirome, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the AmericasBestValueInn - Rome. We appreciate your kind remarks concerning your recent stay with us. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write a review.You have been a wonderful guest and thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

Normally, you will see, I love The Embassy, Holiday Inn Resorts, and Hilton for staying over. Those hotels run from $100-$200/night. I should expect that level of amenity...and SERVICE.

Here, I was very expectant of "none of the above" but had to stay close for personal reasons. The rate I was given of $53 yes FIVE THREE, was much less than I expected so I was leery and asked for a room next to the office. The owner that checked me in, asked I stay in the back, that I would be happier with no noise from the road. I was skeptical and told him when I stay in small hotels, I am concerned of security. He was very kind and explained I would be fine and the security was ok. I felt ok and believed him. Well, Mike, THANK YOU,

The room was very clean, the towels nice and fresh, the paint and bathroom very nice and frankly, the bed was wonderful! I slept quite well. I did hear someone coming in and jumped up to make sure my car was ok at 5am. Frankly, I realized it was sooooo much kinder and nicer than I expected, I stayed one more night to actually sleep better than elsewhere.

I did not expect a suite and pull out couch, pool, or even hot breakfast with eggs; not for $53 folks! I got a clean room, very kind staff and what I needed there. I enjoyed the coffee and the service, I even asked to check out late since I SLEPT IN, no problem!

It was a breath of fresh air not leaving with a bill of $115 avg and breakfast! Personally, those hotels have their place and if you want great service at an incredible price, his is it. I've stayed at "cheap" hotels when there was "no room at the inn" in many towns and heard all kinds of parties even fighting. This is NOT one of those.

Very satisfied, thank you, Mike!

Room Tip: 211 smoke free
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Vinny U
abvirome, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2012

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. I appreciate your favorable comments and desire you to come back. We welcome your return to our hotel. I appreciate you for writing your experience during your stay at our hotel. You have been a wonderful guest and thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 18 November 2012

Not sure where the people stayed who wrote positive reviews of this hotel. I think the owners must have written the reviews. Very old hotel. Less than basic. No closet, no hair dryer, worn out carpet. Only cereal for breakfast. Beds hard as a rock and tilted up on the end. No clock in the room. Dirty carpet, Two dingy towels.Noisy because the room faced a busy highway and the air conditioner sounded as if it were about to explode. The walls were so thin you could hear the faucet handles squeek when someone in another room turned on the water.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
abvirome, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2012

I appreciate you for writing your experience during your stay at our hotel. You have been a wonderful guest and sorry for your experience at our hotel. I will try to resolve the problems and next time I will not disappoint you.