“A nice bit of Italy in Georgia's Rome”

La Scala Ristorante Italiano & Bar
Ranked #18 of 178 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Atlanta
“A nice bit of Italy in Georgia's Rome”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I love this place just for the restaurant alone, but the personal service and the willingness of the staff to go the extra mile make it a wonderful place to throw a small party or dinner meeting. One of my favorites are any of the risottos that are occasionally on their specials. They make some great fish dishes and have great steaks, along with the traditional pastas. They have a great wine list, too!

• Visited January 2012

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Nice fresh Italian”
Reviewed 2 June 2012 via mobile

Great fresh food. Noisy dining room and you have to enter through a smokey bar, but the food is worth it and the wait staff very nice and attentive. Lots of interesting choices on the menu. Katie is a delightful waitress.

1 Thank RomanticRoamer6
Fairhope, Alabama
“Uneven”
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Four person table. Two great meals (red snapper and veal) and two orders that had to be sent back. It was Saturday night and it was very busy. I think they were overwhelmed. We've eaten here before and enjoyed it a lot. A bad night, I guess.

1 Thank LAHust
Lindale, Georgia
“GREAT FOOD - A LITTLE PRICY”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My Wife and I really like this restaurant as we only live about 8 miles away.. They have authentic Italian foods and my wife loves it.. I prefer the steaks. Great location, right on Broad Street, Usually there is plenty of parking. My only problem with this restaurant is that the prices are a little high. Otherwise, everything is great, including the service..

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Dale_Shannon
“Very nice”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

A very nice meal. Was it Per Se? Of course not. But the staff were very helpful and attentive to our son's nut allergy. We were zombies after getting off our flight from the U.S. I had turbot with a crispy potato crust, my husband had a perfectly cooked steak, and my son had fresh pasta with Parmesan cheese. No comaints here!