“best fun you can have in a washing machine” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Penrith Whitewater Stadium

Penrith Whitewater Stadium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“best fun you can have in a washing machine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Spent the day here on a corporate trip and had an absolute blast, they had everything we needed, the guides were fun and engaging and we spent the day being bounced, tenderised and thoroughly wet. Had a ball

Visited March 2014

Sydney, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“World Class Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

I've done a fair bit of white water rafting around the world and I have to say the Penrith course is certainly world class. Right from the get go the staff are friendly and cool. They certainly put your mind at ease if you're feeling a bit nervous. The man mad course has a lot of benefits that natural ones don't have. The water is always running at a great level so you don't need to worry about going when it hasn't rained in a while. The course is a circuit and has a conveyor belt which takes you to the top so you spend heaps of time on the water and no time carrying rafts back to the top of a river.

The white water it's self is so much fun, it's hard to describe exactly what makes it so great, but you're guaranteed to have a blast. Don't be afraid of falling out either, because it's probably even more fun to go for a 'swim'. The staff will likely take you for a surf in the middle wave. Get ready to laugh your as s off and have even more fun.

I made a video of my trip there, this is just a standard trip it wasn't made for the white water people or anything just me having fun. I fell out twice but keep in mind I like to swim :D if you are afraid of that I'm sure you could hold on if you were committed.

Visited October 2013
bedford, ma
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“What a blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

This was just pure fun. No great effort involved (except getting there by train/taxi), the conveyor belt takes the raft (with occupants) up to the top, then it's 6-8 minutes through the course, then back up to the top and do it all over again. It is a bit expensive ($95 for 90 minutes, which is really about 75 minutes in the water) but we had a great time. I wish they had a few cameras set up around the course that would take photos so we could show everyone what it was like. I made all the arrangements well in advance, and they kept to their schedule and had our reservations and it all worked with no hassle. They provided a locked cage to store our stuff while we were on the course, so we didn't have to worry about leaving our things unprotected. The guide was experienced, friendly, and provided good instruction. It would be most fun to do this activity with a group, so you know everyone in your raft.

Visited December 2013
“Professional and safe staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

I've been here three times now with the State Emergency Service for training. The staff are safe, professional and great fun. The centre is a great place for first time rafters as not only with your group have your own guide but there are multiple guides around the course for safety. We saw many rafts tip over and the staff quickly act to help anyone in distress. Look forward to my next visit

sydney
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Loads of fun but expensive.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

We had a great day rafting, it really was a lot of fun. The Staff were all fantastic to the point that it surprised me how kind and helpful they were.
Little disappointed with the cost. I think more people could enjoy the facilities if it wasnt so expensive.

Visited September 2013