“Six flags is closer but never again!!”

Lake Winnie Amusement Park
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Rossville
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

I've a 7 yr old and he absolutely loved this place! It's just the right size to do everything in one day! Even though it was summer, we never waited in line over 10 minutes! It's geared towards the younger crowds which was perfect for my son. The water park was also just right for the younger age but I also had a blast! I definitely will be back! Food was reasonable, too!!

2  Thank renabeam

Reviewed 10 September 2013

My grand kids loved the kiddie rides, and the attendants were all very nice and helpful! We had a company picnic before starting and the food was great. The rides were all very fun and all in all it was a great day! I still wish for the old "castle" ride to come back to it's former two story glory, but that seems like a lost dream. Thanks!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

My family and I have been visiting lake winnie for years. It has always been great family fun, but recently since they have added the waterpark it seems as if things have changed. Its great that they have a water park but even though you're only paying for one park they treat the water park and the theme park as if they are two different parks. We bought a funnel cake while in the theme park and the security guards at the water park would not let us come in with it, Even though they sell food in the water park. Another thing that really irritates me is how the security guards stand at thr water park entrance like they are guarding prisoners staring at every person when they enter or exit. Don't get me wrong I agree totally with safety but the way these people act as if they own the park. Lastly but not least was the fact of how inside the water park some people were told they could not get into the water without swim clothing and others were sitting in the water fully clothed and nothing was said to them. Not exactly procedure I'm sure.

4  Thank James M
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Lake Winnie Amusement Park is fun for the whole family. Something for everyone. Food was good and fresh! While not to be compared with a full size park like Six Flags, it does have an excellent family atmosphere and a very good water ride.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My 7 yr old wanted more then anything to go to the new water park at Lake Winnie. The price is a bargain since you get the rides and a full day at the water park. We started with the rides, she was not tall enough for the more fun rides such as coasters and bumper cars. She did ride all the boats, cars, bumble bee and the elephant ride. She loved the crazy caterpillar mini coaster and the antique cars you can drive yourself. Plus the paddle boats and a leisure ride in the air. Even the Farris wheel. The train can take you all the way around or it can drop you off at the water park.
Next we went back to the car for our huge pool/beach bag. Note * THE RENTABLE LOCKERS ARE VERY TINY!!! We had to keep our bag on a table but, no one bothered it. My daughter was tall enough for all the water rides. They each ended in a small amount of water so no alarm for drowning. The lazy river was lots of fun! the wave pool part is only 1 corner of the turn of the lazy river so not much too it. The kiddie area was a little crowded but fun as well. They have many chairs to pick from and they have excellent hamburgers, They also have popcorn and chicken fingers. We had lots of fun and my daughter wants to go back on her next Birthday!