“So scary, some of us sat out on the final stop...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Roswell Ghost Tour

Roswell Ghost Tour
Ranked #2 of 2 Tours in Roswell
More attraction details
Owner description: Year-round outdoor, 2 1/2 hour (at least) walking ghost tour!NO made up stories! We tell of current paranormal phenomena that is routinely experienced by residents,business owners, and our own tour attendees! We know of other ghost tours in the Atlanta area that wrote fictitious ghost stories for their town’s ghost tours. Roswell Ghost Tour is not that type of tour. Check schedule page for current schedule of tours. Private group tours are also available. Tour is at least 2 hrs long, but only covers one mile area. Therefore, it is not a strenuous walk. How much: Tour fees: $15 for adults, $10 for children 12 and under, not including guide gratuities. We do not have the capabilities in the square to accept credit/debit cards. Please bring cash. Each attendee will be required to sign a liability waiver before we begin. A portion of the proceeds continues to go to various preservation and restoration projects throughout historic Roswell. Come to Roswell, GA! Experience the charm and mystery of the deep south through ghost stories. Learn much about Roswell’s deep history from our knowledgeable guides.
Phoenix, Arizona
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“So scary, some of us sat out on the final stop...”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This was a good 2.5 hours of history and ghostly fun! After going through the Alpharetta ghost tour a few nights before, a group of teenage girls (here in ATL for a basketball national tournament) myself and two other parents decided to try out the Roswell tour.

This did not disappoint, the stops and stories were so intriguing, by the end of the night - we had the last stop ahead..."the creepy house"....we were already so freaked out, I "volunteered" to stay back with a couple girls who were too scared to go on....

Totally worth the money, totally worth the entertainment and history - beautiful town with such a rich history. A definite must see if in Atlanta....

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Lobelle480

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Historic and eerie”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I am new to the area, and this was a great way to learn about local history while getting creeped out. Great guide! The tour was the "Spook Crawl" event. Found a new favorite beer too!

3 Thank Tyler C
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Title the attraction Roswell Mill Ruins”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I am glad that when my friends took me to this beautiful scenic place they did not mention about any ghosts etc as it would have taken away from this stunning beautiful place. The waterfall with ducks sitting on the edge , the woods, the chirping of the birds, the flashing of the fireflies, the gushing of the waterfall as it fell into a running stream of water , the boulders and the fallen tree branches all made this place a magical place in midst of Roswell town. The beauty of this place is that it's just a turn away from the hustle of the quaint city. Plan for a leisurely picnic meal along with friends and family when you visit this place.

3 Thank LataV
East Point, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“H'ain't no lie, loads of fun while learning”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

This was my 2nd tour with them. I chose the event with Chip Coffey and Britt Griffith. After the tour, during the talk by Chip and Britt, I was not expecting an unintentional comedy involving spirits and ghosts. Both special guests were delightful and engaging.

I want to thank Joe and Diana for assigning a guide to help me while I used my mobility scooter. She was an absolute joy and asset.

If you've not been but enjoy history as much as I do, it's well worth it whether you believe in the paranormal (anything outside the norm) or not this is a must.

2 Thank Ann A
Woodstock, Georgia, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Ghost tour review”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This was great! You should be ready to walk, but it will be on a road, so wheelchairs are good. The tour guides were easy-going and easy to approach!

2 Thank Jennifer C