“Stay in GA”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Roswell
Louisville, United States
“Stay in GA”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I was somewhat pleased with this hotel. The price was good. However I had no internet connection. The price was great and the location was a great too. Very quiet and this hotel was on the good side of town in Atlanta.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Dirty bed linen soiled and What appeared to be Doritos' crumbs in bed. Other bed had clean sheets but more Doritos. Was surprised after morning shower that there were no bath towels. Checked with Front Desk and they said it would be 20 minutes or so and it might be quicker to come to the Front Desk for towels. So after about a 10 minute drip-dry and use of 1 hand towel I got dressed, went to desk, explained what happened and out of curiosity requested towels. The response was "I don't know but as you can see I'm pretty busy so give me a few minutes". After drinking coffee for 10 minutes or so in the lobby (no coffee in the room but lots of creamer) I retrieved my luggage checked out and asked to speak to the manager. After 5 minutes expresses my dissatisfaction to the clerk who simply said "sorry". Called back later in the morning to speak to the manager but gave up after being first cut-off and then my second call I was placed on hold for a couple of minutes and just gave up.

My advice, sleep in your car.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Newtllly_flpr

Travellers are raving about these Roswell hotels

Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The hotel was very accommodating and I got a great rate. It was centrally located to Atlanta and very dog loving. The accommodations were neat and clean and staff was very congenial. My dog had a great time too. It is my go to place when I visit the Atlanta area.

Room Tip: Make sure you use AARP or AAA and specify the type of room you would like. Specify away from street...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Had a great stay. Close to several restaurants. Clean rooms. Great staff. Breakfast decent. The bed sleeps very well. I liked all the extra pillows on the bed. The price was what attracted me. I got my monies worth.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 30 January 2014

During the snow storm in Atlanta, the staff took in weary travelers, gave them shelter, warmth, coffee and cocoa and a cheerful attitude. The two young ladies at the front desk were SO incredible and helpful. They kept their cool in the chaos. After spending 8 1/2 hours in traffic, we were relieved that our room was very clean, smelled great and we were quite comfortable. Staff bent over backwards to make us comfortable. I won't mention names, but there was another hotel down the street turning people away. So glad La Quinta was so hospitable and I will choose them first next time because of this experience. The only thing we wanted was in-room movies because we were in our room for awhile and our iPad died. But we did have cable and able to watch news.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roswell
Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta
Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North
Holiday Inn Atlanta/Roswell
Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell
Ramada Limited Alpharetta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Roswell? Share your experiences!