“Love this place”
Review of Little Alley Steak

Little Alley Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Alley Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 347 Restaurants in Roswell
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Expensive but well worth the trip. Food and service was excellent. A bit noisy at night time though.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

With pro bartender Mark, you get prompt courteous service. Try the blue point oysters-- perfect with a glass of wine. Their selection is impressive. This is the place for steaks. I love the filet for its flavor and tenderness. Their truffle Mac and cheese is creamy and mild and doesn't to try to be something it's not. This place is always packed but I don't care. I just sit at the bar and enjoy! Love this place. It's pricey but is a guaranteed good meal.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I love Little Alleys. He had the ribeye, medium. I had the petite filet, medium as well. We ordered two sides, which are plenty large enough to share. Our server, Sheryl, was very attentive, but wasn't hovering over us. She suggested a local pub for after dinner cocktails with a balcony for my honey to enjoy his cigar. We will certainly be back to Little Alleys - I can't for the life of me understand why this is not the #1 restaurant in Roswell.

2  Thank Keri_Harris
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Very nice restaurant with a good atmosphere. Incredible meats and side dishes. Extensive wine list. No need to drive to Atlanta or
out of Roswell for a quality restaurant.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

While we haven't had the opportunity to have dinner here, we did stop in for brunch today and everything was great. Not a ton of options on the menu but more than enough to find something for everyone.

Great service and all of our choices were perfectly prepared and tasted great.

Wonderful wine list and good pours.

I would absolutely make a reservation and get there earlier as parking can be a real challenge.

1  Thank bfchef