“Good place to spend an evening”
Review of Little Alley Steak

Little Alley Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Alley Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 339 Restaurants in Roswell
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Roswell, Georgia
“Good place to spend an evening”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went on a Tuesday night and had a reservation. the restaurant was not crowded. The atmosphere was unhurried, but but not too loud. We all had different dishes. I had the mussels, others had filet and fish. Everything was good. I particularly like the Belgian fries. Wine and beer selections are good as well. Overall, we had a very nice evening catching up with a friend.

• Visited May 2014

Woodstock, Georgia
“Haute Cuisine with Prices to Match”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This will be a great meal, wonderfully prepared and with excellent service. You will certainly have a memorable evening for that special occasion. But it will be an expensive evening as well. We had petit filets and a couple of sides which was ample food. Service for us was quick, efficient and courteous without constant attention that is disquieting.

• Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Love this place”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Expensive but well worth the trip. Food and service was excellent. A bit noisy at night time though.

Visited March 2014
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Best bar in Atlanta”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

With pro bartender Mark, you get prompt courteous service. Try the blue point oysters-- perfect with a glass of wine. Their selection is impressive. This is the place for steaks. I love the filet for its flavor and tenderness. Their truffle Mac and cheese is creamy and mild and doesn't to try to be something it's not. This place is always packed but I don't care. I just sit at the bar and enjoy! Love this place. It's pricey but is a guaranteed good meal.

Visited May 2014
“Exceptional!”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I love Little Alleys. He had the ribeye, medium. I had the petite filet, medium as well. We ordered two sides, which are plenty large enough to share. Our server, Sheryl, was very attentive, but wasn't hovering over us. She suggested a local pub for after dinner cocktails with a balcony for my honey to enjoy his cigar. We will certainly be back to Little Alleys - I can't for the life of me understand why this is not the #1 restaurant in Roswell.

2 Thank Keri_Harris

Been to Little Alley Steak? Share your experiences!