“Decent but way overpriced”
Review of Little Alley Steak

Little Alley Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Alley Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 351 Restaurants in Roswell
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I've been here a few times and most recently with my family to celebrate our anniversary. We sat at one of the tables next to the front windows which I like a lot. The folks facing out get to people watch on Canton St. Service was OK because our server while good when we had her was not very attentive. We had some meat and cheese apps which were tasty. We ordered a variety of meat dishes, some overcooked and some undercooked. It seems that on almost all of my visits to Little Alley they never seem to get the meat cooked as requested. For the high price you pay you'd expect better from the kitchen. The good thing is that there are many choices on C Street to find better values.

2  Thank GATravelGuy

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great dinner for four. Excellent wine list with a variety of prices. Steak choices were many. I tried the dry cured and it's flavor was excellent...and tender. Others tried the other aged Angus and reported the same. Sides offered variety...with some uniqueness. I tried the Brussel Sprouts, excellent. We were served by a new waitress, who did a wonderful job....and other waitresses waited in the background 'in case' she needed help...she did not. If you like Bourbon, they have an excellent variety...could do a good tasting. We tried two different wines...both good. Only weak-spot was that the waitress did not keep an eye on our wine consumption....and keep pouring when needed. I find it disheartening to pay $75 for a bottle of wine and have to pour it ourselves. I would still highly recommend. Pricey

1  Thank 597RoyW
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Service was great. Mussels and iceberg wedge were good. Bone-in lollipop ribeye was a disappointment. I've cooked a bison filet from Whole Foods that had much more flavor for less than half the price. We won't be returning.

2  Thank Ptnole1
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went on a Tuesday night and had a reservation. the restaurant was not crowded. The atmosphere was unhurried, but but not too loud. We all had different dishes. I had the mussels, others had filet and fish. Everything was good. I particularly like the Belgian fries. Wine and beer selections are good as well. Overall, we had a very nice evening catching up with a friend.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This will be a great meal, wonderfully prepared and with excellent service. You will certainly have a memorable evening for that special occasion. But it will be an expensive evening as well. We had petit filets and a couple of sides which was ample food. Service for us was quick, efficient and courteous without constant attention that is disquieting.