“Very new and clean and fun!”
Review of Monkey Joe's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Monkey Joe's
Ranked #25 of 50 things to do in Roswell
Reviewed 30 January 2013

I visited this Monkey Joe's in Roswell with my 5 year old twin boys. The price for walk in play is a little high at almost $9 a kid. The place is very clean and neat and has lots of great huge inflatables for the kids to play on. They even have a cute inflatable just for younger kids. They also have arcade games.You use the card swipe to play them. I do think the arcade games were too expensive. If they want to compete with Chuck E Cheese's on that they need to lower their price per game from like $1.00 a play to at least .50 cents a play or a quarter a play like CEC.

They have the coolest Batman whackamole game there. It was so neat. You get to whack the Batman villains and they talk to you. Great for any Batman fan! The inflatables were ones I have not seen anywhere else so some were exclusive to Monkey Joe's.

The place was very clean. They had I think 3 party rooms and there were parties going on while we were there. The employees were friendly and helpful. We got some of the pizza for my boys and they liked it. They have a concession type stand where you can get chips and candy and pizza and drinks. Priced about what you would expect in a place that does not allow outside food.

This Monkey Joe's does not have a parent lounge. I thought they all did but I guess not. They do have some tvs and wifi and lots of tables and benches and two recliners to sit in. My kids were very entertained and had a great time! We went on a Sat in January about 10 and it was not that crowded. It got more crowded around 12 when all the parties were starting. Still it was manageable which was surprising because normally those type of places are nuts on a weekend!

3  Thank aprilsumner

Been to Monkey Joe's? Share your experiences!