“Solid place for burgers and fries”
Review of The Counter

The Counter
Ranked #58 of 347 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Get here a few times a year - it was on the front end of the gourmet burger craze, and is still around which means they are doing something right. You can get a wide variety of burgers, toppings, and sides (the sweet potato fries and onion strings are excellent). They also serve beer and wine which is a plus on my book.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Went here with a bunch of guys from my church group and I really enjoyed the meal. Had the Teriyaki burger and a side of fries. They do a build your own menu or some pre-configured burgers. Good selection and quality. In the end it might be a few bucks more, I'd say it was worth it. Would recommend and go back to again.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This restaurant is very casual and serves burguers of all sorts
as they call it "custom made". I had the best veggie burguer
ever. They also offer salads with burguers etc. And many
types of milk shakes.
It is not the typical burguer joint, but a very good one

Reviewed 15 February 2014

My friends and I visited The Counter on Friday. I had read the reviews and new the lunch was going to be expensive. I don't mind paying for quality and service if it is above standard. I ordered my bison burger , medium well, but it wasn't even medium as their was some red in the meat. I also ordered a side salad which should have been served within a few minutes of the initial order. I had to ask for the salad and a coffee refill from another waitress other than mine. The salad was served about a minute before the burger. The coffee cups were small, about half a cup size and they charged $2.50. They didn't offer a to go cup of coffee, no such thing there. The table behind us had a group of six who left as we were sitting down. That table wasn't bused for at least fifteen minutes. I believe there was a manager there who briefly explained how to order from the menu or pads provided. I didn't see her give any direction to the staff. I was afraid to send the burger back, thinking it might take another twenty minutes , so I ate it. The point here being that I didn't get what I ordered and what I ordered was served out of sequence and had poor value.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We ate here a couple of days ago and were shock at how much two burgers cost.

As you add toppings, the price goes up. We arrived a few minutes after 2pm. We were charged for fries. When we questioned why fries we not included in the price, we were told that was only for the lunch menu. The lunch menu ends at 2pm. After 2pm, everything is ala cart. When was the last time you ordered a burger and found the sides were not included?

For two people our bill was almost $30.

And, the burger was nothing to write home about.

We will not be going back. Once was enough!

1  Thank SoWhat45