“Rice”

Dining options: Reservations
Roswell, Georgia
“Rice”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The food was ver good. Presentation was beautiful and the service was very nice. Went on a Tuesday evening with a couple of girl friends, we tried a few apps and each of us had an entre i will definitely be back

• Visited January 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Not much of a Thai person, but loved my food!”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Like my title says, I'm not one to seek out Thai restaurants, but this place was fantastic! I'll definitely return. I had the shrimp and scallop entree and my wife had fried rice. DELICIOUS!

Visited December 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Overrated, but decent”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

4 of us couples decided to come here for a New Years Eve dinner. I like some Thai, so I was excited.
First disapppointment, no liquor. Only beer and wine, no worries, I'll be fine. I ordered a Singha and I was content to begin my Thai dinner experience.
We all ordered, I get my Red Curry with Shrimp as usual. i was expecting this to be great. I ordered it spicy with medium heat.
When it arrived, I was shocked. it was more of a show then meal. I love my curry with the egg cooked on top. It was good, but I won't return for the price. Much better out there for that price.
Tip for Rice, stop focusing on presentation and just prepare good food.

• Visited December 2013
Orange Park, FL
“Yummy Curry”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

This is in an adorable historic neighborhood with a lot of cute little restaurants to choose from. Wish we had stayed closer to this area, I could have had many delicious meals!

This is in an old house, does not look like a Thai place at all but the food is great. I ordered Panang Curry with shrimp. It was delicious. I could have used a few more vegetables but the flavor was perfect. Spicy and sweet and rich. I lost half my dish to my nephew who decided he really liked "that sauce stuff". He had the fried rice with chicken. Very good as well, nicely seasoned and very fresh ingredients. I'm not a huge fried rice fan but I would have eaten this.

My brother had the Fresh Basil Stirfry with chicken. He loved it. He's much more of a brown sauce fan than I am (I love my curries!) We didn't leave a bit on the plates. I'll definitely be back!

• Visited December 2013
atlanta
“Possibly best Thai restaurant in ATL”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This restaurant always makes me come back for more. Authentic Thai vegetables and delicate spices/flavors make this place one of my favorites. Servers are friendly, and anxious to please. Lovely setting in an old house in historic downtown Roswell.

• Visited October 2013