“Don't go to Public House /J Christopher's by Roswell square”
Review of J Christopher's

J Christopher's
Ranked #63 of 340 Restaurants in Roswell
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 February 2014

We went for brunch and found Public House food to taste more like bad cafeteria food.
I had the burger and it was a thin, frozen patty. It reminded me of ones served in grade school. I would be embarrassed to serve it if I were management !
Others in my group ordered waffles topped with strawberries . It was a sad display of a small waffle with less than one whole strawberry . This was a $ 70 brunch for four persons who had 2 coffees and 2 waters .
There are PLENTY of other places to eat in the area. Do not eat here.
There is a J. Christopher's on 92 near Crossville Rd that is better

There are newer reviews for J Christopher's

Reviewed 30 November 2013

I just like the breakfasts here. Good food, good service. Regret disagreeing w/previous review but this is much better than Cracker Barrel (and I am a CB fan). J Christopher's does breakfast right.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

JC's is close by my house and I stop in for breakfast on the weekend a couple of times a month. Location is in the historical district so the building has a unique flair. Service is always prompt and I never have to wait for refills on coffee. Menu is varied but I usually stick to B&E's or an omelet. Food is delivered promptly and tastes great. Prices are higher than Waffle House but I would much rather have a leisurely breakfast.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

My father treated us to Brunch here during my last 2 visits to Atlanta. The staff is fast and friendly, the menu is diverse enough for most breakfast tastes, and the experience is pleasant enough for return visits. There is both indoor and outdoor seating and the decor is comfortable. I recommend it as an alternative to the usual Waffle House or IHOP experience. An adult brunch will typically run you 12 bucks depending on your selections of course.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is just an OK place to go for breakfast or brunch. It is always loud and you can get about the same at Cracker Barrel