“Best Omelette Ever!”

Dining options: Breakfast
San Jose, CA
“Best Omelette Ever!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Such a fun breakfast place! The service was fantastic, the prices right, and the food was just delicious!! Best veggie omelette and grits I ever had.

Visited June 2013

North Carolina
“Worst place for breakfast”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Lousy lousy lousy breakfast. Eggs are flat generally brown on the edges and they never try to correct. No more chances

Visited January 2014
United States
“Don't go to Public House /J Christopher's by Roswell square”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

We went for brunch and found Public House food to taste more like bad cafeteria food.
I had the burger and it was a thin, frozen patty. It reminded me of ones served in grade school. I would be embarrassed to serve it if I were management !
Others in my group ordered waffles topped with strawberries . It was a sad display of a small waffle with less than one whole strawberry . This was a $ 70 brunch for four persons who had 2 coffees and 2 waters .
There are PLENTY of other places to eat in the area. Do not eat here.
There is a J. Christopher's on 92 near Crossville Rd that is better

Visited November 2013
Atlanta Ga
“The go to place for breakfast”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I just like the breakfasts here. Good food, good service. Regret disagreeing w/previous review but this is much better than Cracker Barrel (and I am a CB fan). J Christopher's does breakfast right.

• Visited October 2013
Roswell, Georgia, USA
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

JC's is close by my house and I stop in for breakfast on the weekend a couple of times a month. Location is in the historical district so the building has a unique flair. Service is always prompt and I never have to wait for refills on coffee. Menu is varied but I usually stick to B&E's or an omelet. Food is delivered promptly and tastes great. Prices are higher than Waffle House but I would much rather have a leisurely breakfast.

Visited October 2013