“Perfect for Youngsters & the Young-At-Heart”

Andretti Indoor Karting and Games Roswell
Ranked #1 of 11 Fun & Games in Roswell
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are looking for fun for the whole family, a night out with your friends, or a teambuilding experience that will knock their socks off, Andretti Karting has got it all! Shift your fun into high gear on one of our brand new Superkarts! You'll be putting the pedal to the metal as you race around our 12 turn European style indoor track at speeds up to 45 mph! Your little Andretti will have the time of their lives on our slick oval Junior track as they whip around at speeds up to 25 mph. Don't worry! We provide all the essentials, just remember to wear closed toe shoes when you enjoy our racing experience. After you've ruled the school on the track, head over to our arcade featuring over 120 video and redemption games! From skeeball to racing games to basketball to shooting games, our arcade has something for the whole family! You'll cheer in triumph as you roll a strike on our Highway 66 bowling game and scream for joy as you experience our Typhoon 3D simulator. After you've racked up the tickets, head over to our redemption counter featuring a wide variety of fun and cool prizes that are restocked daily.Want more excitement? Challenge yourself on one of three extreme attractions. Climb your way to the top of our 30ft cosmic rock wall with levels ranging from easy to expert, balance your way across our indoor ropes course set a whole 2 stories above our arcade, or fly over our track on our indoor Zip Line!After you've worked up your appetite, there's no need to leave all the fun to satisfy your hunger. Step on in to the Andretti Grill featuring regional American cuisine with full bar service or step on up to our Sky Bar featuring a panoramic view of our track and plexiglass dance floor!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Roswell, Georgia
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Perfect for Youngsters & the Young-At-Heart”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I have been to Andretti's twice. The first time with my husband and a few of his guy friends and another time for a networking event.
Well you've gotta like noise thrills. Though I at no point actually drove one of the cars I could see the delight on the faces of both youngsters and Dads. There are levels of experience - one for the kids and another for those older. My husband and his race-o-files had a blast. I just watched.
The second visit, networking even,t was surprisingly quiet. There was an acceptable buffet of munchies to go with wine and beer and we could hear each other talk.

Visited October 2013

Johns Creek, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Awesome racing, broken arcade games”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Just go here to race the carts! They are awesome! One of the best experiences of my life was driving that car as fast as I could. It was a blast and I would highly recommend it.

The games were fun, but most of the arcade games had something wrong with them. The sound didn't work. The controller didn't work. The bowling pins messed up. The image was blurry on the "new" 3D ride. It didn't score the air hockey goals. Etc.

The bar downstairs has a beer selection, the one up stairs doesn't have almost any beer on tap.

We did the wall climb and had fun too.

Overall, Very Good experience, but predominately because of the racing experience!

Visited August 2014
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Whoa! ”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Perfect way to kill a day and spend some dough with some friends and family! The Go - cart racing is a blast!!! Tearing through turns and passing competitors makes you feel you are in a dialed down version of F1 racers. The races last several laps (more than I could count). I was completely captivated by trying to pass the next guy in front of me all while trying not to crash. In between races there is a full bar, rock wall, zipline and arcade all keeping with the racing theme to keep you busy. The prices will break the bank. If you have the dollars, you will not be disappointed. Enjoy!

Somerset, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Poor Training + Bad Equipment = Rude Service”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The employee managing the children's Go Kart section did not check the vehicles before putting the children in them and when the Kart failed it was not segregated but reused later. The Kart my daughter was in cut off resulting in another driver hitting her. The ride manager restarted it and it cut off again, not due to anything she was doing it would just cut off. Again she got hit and it happened to others on the track. then he started yelling that he was going to throw them off and then did. My older son who was on the ride accompanying my nephew tried to speak to him and he roughly grabbed my son's arm and act that could have led to a fight if my son were a different type of person. He had to speak to the manager and the manager apologized and gave them all free time on the Karts however then as we were leaving a few of their security came to the area and although they did not speak to us they acted as though they expected an issue. Not a way to treat people a all.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank DCC15
Severna Park, Maryland
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We just hosted a birthday party this past weekend for our son who turned ten, and his close friends. From the planning stage, to the actual party, the staff was absolutely great to work with. They thought of every detail. We didn't have to do anything other than invite his friends, and then show up. What most impressed me was the focus on safety, flexibility during the party, professionalism, and the consistent communication that our group leader Jackson had with the kids. Our whole group knew what was up next, what the guidelines were, and if anything was needed, that Jackson could and would be able to help in any way. The kids enjoyed the lunch, cake, go carting, climbing wall, dark room and arcade so much that they are still talking about it several days later! Great job, and wouldn't hesitate for a minute to go back.

Visited July 2014