“The high ratings are accurate”

Holiday Inn Atlanta/Roswell
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Roswell
London
“The high ratings are accurate”
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I stayed here with friends while my son was performing in a drum and bugle corps show in Atlanta. The check in was quick and courteous and the room was clean and well kept. We added the breakfast buffet when booking our rooms and found it to be decent for a motel breakfast buffet with very good service.

I do not believe you can expect more for the price and indeed other places I have stayed charged much more for rooms that were no nicer than at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
HIroswell, Owner at Holiday Inn Atlanta/Roswell, responded to this review, 9 August 2011
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your stay and hope to see you again in future.We are glad that your stay was pleasant.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Georgia
Reviewed 27 June 2011

I stayed here last week when my daughter was in-patient at Scottish Rite hospital. The room was very clean, and the bed was super comfortable...just what I needed after a long day at the hospital. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
HIroswell, Owner at Holiday Inn Atlanta/Roswell, responded to this review, 30 June 2011
Thank you much for your review. We appreciate your stay at our hotel and look forward to serve you again in the future.
Mebane, North Carolina
Reviewed 25 June 2011

I checked in 3 hours after the check in time(3pm). Had no problems with the check in process. I was greeted with a smile by all the staff I came in contact with while walking through the hotel. I was told by the 1800 number that the room wold have a microwave and fridge which it did not. The hotel staff told me that they did not put fridge or microwave in any of the rooms. 30 minutes later here comes both. I couldnt believe it. The maids made sure the room was cleaned and asked if I needed anything extra while I was there. Buttom line- this hotel rocks. Even though my room was a little small it was still doable. Beautiful place.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Thank you much for your review and time. We appreciate your stay at our hotel and look forward to serve you again in the future.
NJ
Reviewed 23 November 2010

My daughter and I stayed one night and found this Holiday Inn very nice, but we were both
awoken in the middle of our sleep by annoying sounds like constant tapping and ball bouncing.
Our sleep was very important to us because we flew into Atlanta to go to a funeral.
The free breakfast was very nice and the staff were accommodating. Too bad about the noise.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
Rahway
Reviewed 26 September 2010

The Holiday Inn Roswell was a nice hotel and the service was great but I was turned off by SEVERAL long women hairs on the top comforter and in the sheets on my bed. I felt this was disgusting and wondered if the sheets had indeed been changed. I was there for Labor Day weekend and had a great time in the hotel otherwise. I was pleased that there was free wi-fi. I don't know if I'd stay in this hotel again but I would give Holiday Inn another shot.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
Roswell, Georgia
Reviewed 15 July 2010

Stayed from a Thursday through Sunday. Staff very efficient. Sales office excellent and helped in anyway they could. My delegates were pleased with the service, food and care.
Thank you and see you in 2011.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
Central Texas
Reviewed 4 May 2010

I stayed a week at the Holiday Inn Roswell for business and found the staff to be very friendly and efficient. The wireless worked great, room was cleaned excellent every day. Special thanks to Joyce and Juan!!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roswell
Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell
Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta
Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North
Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta-Roswell
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Roswell
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell

Been to Holiday Inn Atlanta/Roswell? Share your experiences!