Holiday Inn Atlanta/Roswell
US$91
US$86
US$80
Average 3/5
Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta(Roswell)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$101
Priceline
Atlanta Hotel(Roswell)
US$65
Good 3.5/5
Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$88
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfront deskonsite restaurantwalk in showerroom serviceour room was spaciousolive gardenair conditioningking bedlocation is greatindoor poolvery nice hotelelainepillowsfuneralmicrowaveappearance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Rooms and bathroom were clean and comfortable and quiet. I had a great nights sleep. Plenty of room and nice TV and storage space. I stayed for business for a few days, but would plan on staying again later when traveling with family. Staff was very welcoming and helpful , offering suggestions for local restaurants. Hotel is in a good location with easy access to interstate and an easy trip to downtown Atlanta if you are interested in wider variety of restaurants and shopping. Ammenities were as expected - nice breakfast, lobby, parking, good a/c, etc. A great deal for the price

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jane P
Reviewed 6 November 2012

If you expect nothing fancy you won't be disappointed. This is a Holiday Inn after all and it does what it says on the TInn (sorry). Our room was spacious (by UK standards), in reasonable condition and very clean. Breakfast was included but I would agree with other reviewers that the quality is lacking. There is a good diner opposite. One wrinkle: When we went to check out we were told that housekeeping had reported we'd already left - this despite our having been in the room the whole time. This made us feel as if we had tried to sneak off without paying and would have led to complications had there been a need to query the bill (which there wasn't). I pointed this out to the front desk but was met with an uniterested shrug.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Codamarine
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I usually use a template I created to review hotels I've stayed at:

Mirror in lifts? No
Modern Room and Bathroom? Modern bathroom, room not as modern but very decent indeed
Ample lighting in room? Yes
Ample lighting in bathroom? Yes but could do with overhead lighting near mirror
Flat screen television? Yes - Size: Flat screen 32inch
Hot water at all times? Yes
Power Shower? Yes, Walk in power shower
Number of telephones in room: 3 - Cordless phone also? No - Free calls to local numbers? Yes
Service at Front desk: Attentive but I just can't help feel that one member of staff sometimes appeared abit disingenuous
Did the hotel go out of their way? Nothing to mention
Ironing board and iron in room? Yes - Condition of both? Good
In room safe? No
Fridge/Microwave in room? Yes
Mini Bar in Room? No
Air conditioner/Heating strength? Good
Hair Dryer and type/strength? Attached in bathroom. Normal speed.
Ample sockets/modern? Yes/Yes
Anomalies? Fridge and microwave a blast from the past!
Free wifi? Yes
Extractor in Bathroom? Yes
Room service rating? Decent.
Breakfast? Standard minimal buffet affair - very basic.
Bed? Very comfortable. A good nights sleep.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Amitrus S
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Front desk lady was very nice - had our keys ready and provided us with a free snack, bottles of water, and a free breakfast voucher! Unfortunately, the breakfast was terrible. Bed was comfortable and room and bathroom were clean. I'd come back, but pass on breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Spent a couple of nights here and found the stay pleasant but average. The staff were friendly and the breakfast was adequate to good. More than enough for my needs. The rooms had a tendency to smell like smoke even though they were meant to be non smoking rooms. Other than that I found the rooms acceptable. I had a good few nights rest here so I'm not complaining. Found it relaxing sitting around the pool after a long day. Would I call again? I don't see why not. Probably would consider this hotel if I was traveling through this area again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business