“Nice and Quiet!”

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Roswell
Denver, Colorado
“Nice and Quiet!”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I just got back from a business trip to Atlanta, where I stayed at this ex-marriott hotel. Hotel 400 is a great budget hotel that is SUPER quiet, I was there for a mid-week stay and saw only one other guest. It was awesome.
The front desk staff was super nice and helpful--even when the wifi didn't work.

It should be noted that the only meal you'll get around the hotel, after 9pm, is waffle house or dominos.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
HOTEL400, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear Ms. Nelson,

Thank you so much for your kind words towards our front desk staff, our company works hard in hiring the right people for our team. We are very fortunate that our property is secluded from the main road, which is a rare feature for a hotel in Roswell. We are very glad you enjoyed your quiet stay with us! It’s definitely encouraging as a team to know we made a positive impact during your stay, considering the internet challenges we had. We are happy to inform you that the issue has been resolved, and we hope to assist you with your lodging needs the next time you are in the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Macon, Georgia
Reviewed 25 August 2013

In town for a race, hotel was super close to the venue and in a great location for restaurants and such. Definitely still has all the Marriott beds and linens, comfy! Check in was efficient, if not particularly friendly; hotel was clean and quiet; got a good deal online - we didn't need much more than that.

We did find that the key activated lock on the door closest to the elevator was not working - very inconvenient when we returned sore and tired after our half marathon! Otherwise, our stay was great and we would definitely return!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rkj1969
HOTEL400, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
We are delighted that you enjoy your overall stay at Hotel 400. I will share your comments with our hotel staff so that we can improve in the areas you had mention in your comments. We at Hotel 400 strive to be Heroes to all our guest by Obtaining Trust and Establishing Loyalty while giving 400% in everything we do.

Be Inspired!
Suwanee, Georgia
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Just got back from a Trip To Atlanta. Had lots of business to do in the Alpharetta/Suwanee area.
Got a great deal through Priceline Name your own Price for this property... not the closest to where I had to be.... but right off 400... so I got to where I had to easily.
Property used to be a Marriott Courtyard... so you know the layout if you're a traveler.
Great value for what I paid....
Hotel does show it's age... rooms could be "fresher".

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
HOTEL400, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay. We value your feedback and are delighted you had such a wonderful stay. I will share your comments with our team and owners. It is our priority to make sure your stay is relaxing, comfortable and refreshing. We hope the next time you need accommodation in Roswell you will choose Hotel 400.

Be Inspired!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I needed to find a hotel near GA 400 and Hotel 400 fit the bill. Recently renovated, the hotel is clean and the grounds well-kept. The staff couldn't have been nicer. However, I'd already unpacked my suitcase and settled in for the evening only to discover the t.v. was broken, so I had to move to another room down the hall. Elevators are not close to stairwells so I had to look around for them. Otherwise, the stay was nice and oh-so-quiet. I hope the hotel does well. It's independently owned, I think, so I'm rooting for them.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back for additional quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
HOTEL400, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this review, 25 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We want to extend our sincerest apologies regarding the TV inside your room. Your satisfaction is a priority to us at HOTEL 400. We hope you will give us another opportunity the next time you are in the area.
Alpharetta
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Its a Good Hotel, Rooms are big and nice, Location is nice, Food Outlets / Publix are nearby. The only problem is that there is no Room Service and there is no oven / fridge in the room. Overall, a pleasant stay

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Gaurav S
HOTEL400, Sales Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this review, 16 May 2013
Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your experience with others.We try our best to offer each guest a personalized experience. I will share these nice comments with the team as we work very hard to make sure the property stays extremely clean, well maintained, and we always try to offer exceptional service. We do this because we truly enjoy it and want you to feel at home when traveling. We don't have room service. However, we partner with a local restaurant and we are able to charge the cost to your bill. Which would be payable at the time you check-out. We also offer suites that have microwaves and fridges for an additional upgrade charge.Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I stayed here one night while on business. Rooms are a good size, clean, and the bed is comfortable. WiFi access, essential when I am on business, was not working very well. Hotel was using a third party and was aware of the issues, but couldn't do anything about it. Now that they are independent, hopefully they can move to a new company to run their WiFi access. Checkin, while pleasant and friendly was a bit slow. I arrived late and nobody was in front of us, but it took about 15 minutes to have myself and my colleague checked in. Hopefully they can work out a system that is quicker to use.
We didn't have breakfast as it wasn't included in our room and at $10, from what we saw at the buffet table, it would be better value to go elsewhere. If it is free, it is comparable to what you would find at other hotels for a free breakfast.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
HOTEL400, Sales Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this review, 26 March 2013
Thank you for submitting a review on our hotel. I will share your comments with our staff. Your comments will give us even more motivation to provide the best guest service that we can offer. Our Wi-Fi provider has been notified and the issues have been fixed. Hopefully, on your next stay you can enjoy all of our great amenities.
Seabrook Sc
Reviewed 6 February 2013

We are staying 4 nights at Hotel 400. We are into our 3rd night and I am VERY happy with our decision to stay here. I was a little worried after seeing a couple of reviews. I am not sure what those were about but we are loving it here. The Room is very clean and big. Clean is a big issue for me. I always bring my own cleaning supplies to scrub the shower and what not. To my pleasant suprise, everything was very clean! The room is a good size. We have a 2 queen bed room. We have plenty of room. There is a great, big desk for my husband to work at night. TV is a LG Flat screen that is a very good size. You can rotate the TV for the best viewing. Lots of dining near by. We have not eaten at the restaurant here at the hotel, so I can't speak for that. There is a beautiful pool in the courtyard, beautiful landscaping. I just wish we were here during warm weather to enjoy it. The value of the hotel is unbeatable. We would definitley stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Trisha Y
HOTEL400, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this review, 8 February 2013
Thank you for submitting a review on our hotel. We are delighted that you were able to experience the great service that is synonymous with our hotel. I will share your comments with our staff. Your encouragement will give us even more motivation to provide the best guest service that we can offer. Hopefully, on your next stay you can enjoy all of our great amenities like the outdoor pool & indoor spa.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roswell
Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta
Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Roswell
Holiday Inn Atlanta/Roswell
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell
Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta
Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta
#17 of 25 in Alpharetta

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North? Share your experiences!