“Can't judge a book by its cover” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North

Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Roswell
Summerville, South Carolina
“Can't judge a book by its cover”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

My family and I stayed over night and was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the rooms. The gentleman at the front desk was friendly and helpful, example, my wife called to inform the hotel that we would be late coming in , he told her that the rooms would be held and to have a safe trip coming in. Also the ice machine was missing so I had to go to the front desk, the same gentleman was there and on the phone, as soon as he saw me he promptly got off the phone and got ice for me from the kitchen. We were not sure about the surrounding area but felt safe and comfortable at the hotel. The hotel is a little old but the rooms were updated and clean. I would stay again. The price was right in our budget.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Michael S
HOTEL400, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
We are thrilled to read that you had a wonderful experience at HOTEL 400. Your safety as well as your satisfaction will always be of our utmost concern. Again, thank so much for your kind words, and please let us know if we could offer assistance again in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

I was stuck in traffic last night and finally get there. These ppl there helped us get a room even after they all sold out. They stay there entire night to help with those ppl who stuck in traffic like me .I really appreciate .I will recommend this place to my friends.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Jen P
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We were glad to could help out during the snow and icy road conditions. It was especially challenging for everyone, but together we fought adversity and a positive outcome was achieved! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Roswell!
Beaufort, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

The reason I did not give this hotel a larger rating was because they advertise Wi-Fi, but it is very difficult to get it to work and when I finally did, immediately a virus attempted to attack my computer. Good thing I have good virus protection. I was supposed to work and e-mail my reports but went down to the lobby computer to e-mail client I would e-mail later only to have that computer be very very slow. It was quite frustrating. My other complaint is that it is a large complex with only one elevator and you have to walk a long ways to get to it.

For the rooms, very nice, clean and very comfortable. If I hadn't been attempting to work, I would have given this a better rating.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank beaufortgirl1959
HOTEL400, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
We are very sorry for the inconvenience our internet service and elevator location has caused you. We definitely understand your frustration, especially when it pertains to work! We have contacted our internet service provider to make them aware of your concerns. We are very grateful that you enjoyed the property’s cleanliness and comfort. Again, we would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!
Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

We booked a room for New Year's Eve here and could not have asked for a better place to stay for the money! The room was spotless, bed very comfortable and I like the fact that you had to have a key card to enter the hallways to the rooms from the outside. I think we were one of 2 families staying there that night. I was so glad we decided to be away from downtown Atlanta after our NYE celebration and highly recommend the room. We had a sofa, big screen TV, king bed, etc. We had prompt attention to our issue with the door not unlocking as when we checked in evidently their key system was undergoing it's shift to the new year and had to be "programmed" properly to let us in. I love the quietness of the place - in spite of being next to 400 I could not hear any traffic noises inside and slept like a baby. Excellent staff and service there - enjoy everyone!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Zoogirl1953
HOTEL400, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
We would like to extend a warm thanks to you for allowing us to serve your travel needs. It’s a great feeling for our staff knowing; our property, service, and affordability impacted your stay in a positive manner. Please come back and see us, whenever you plan on staying in the Roswell area again!
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

I've stayed at this hotel about once a month for the past year while in the area for business. It's not a new hotel, but clean and very quiet. Beds are really comfortable. I can't say enough about the staff. They are awesome and genuinely super friendly including the manager, front desk, and cleaning/maintenance/shuttle personnel. They make every effort to make your stay the best and go out of their way to accommodate special requests. I don't eat there because of special diet, so I can't comment on the restaurant. Will definitely continue staying there. For sure the best value and service for this price.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank AMcC99
HOTEL400, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Our entire team is ecstatic to know that you had a great experience with us during your stay. We really appreciate your feedback and as always we look forward in continuing to accommodate you every time you are in Roswell. Thank you very much for allowing us to serve you!
Alpharetta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

Hotel is located minutes from GA 400 and Holcomb Gridge Rd. You are 15 minutes away from Buckhead. This used to be a Marriott Court Yard Hotel for many many years. It is is now privately owned and it is still in great shape. The price is so much lower than that of Marriott. Rooms are well appointed, clean and meet the high style of Marriot Court Yard without the high price.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank geneS524
HOTEL400, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Thank you so much for the positive comment. We are very happy to know that your stay with us was pleasant. Our team continues to provide the same level of service as before when we were part of the Marriott family. We want to thank you for your business and we hope to serve you again in the near future.
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

I just got back from a business trip to Atlanta, where I stayed at this ex-marriott hotel. Hotel 400 is a great budget hotel that is SUPER quiet, I was there for a mid-week stay and saw only one other guest. It was awesome.
The front desk staff was super nice and helpful--even when the wifi didn't work.

It should be noted that the only meal you'll get around the hotel, after 9pm, is waffle house or dominos.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HOTEL400, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear Ms. Nelson,

Thank you so much for your kind words towards our front desk staff, our company works hard in hiring the right people for our team. We are very fortunate that our property is secluded from the main road, which is a rare feature for a hotel in Roswell. We are very glad you enjoyed your quiet stay with us! It’s definitely encouraging as a team to know we made a positive impact during your stay, considering the internet challenges we had. We are happy to inform you that the issue has been resolved, and we hope to assist you with your lodging needs the next time you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roswell
Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell
BEST WESTERN Plus Roswell/Alpharetta
Holiday Inn Atlanta/Roswell
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Roswell
Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta-Roswell

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North? Share your experiences!