“Exactly what a traveler needs”

Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Roswell
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is no swanky hotel, but it is very reasonably priced. The bed was comfortable. The place was clean. It was a little difficult to see off the road at night, but the GPS got us there. Be warned, however, that the breakfast that looks like the usual free breakfast is NOT! There are bagel places near by that are better and less expensive. I would definitely stay at Hotel 400 again.

During the ice storms this winter, they did have a pipe burst and are completing renovations. That didn't really affect us at all.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
HOTEL400, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for choosing Hotel 400 for your stay! We do try and make it affordable and comfortable for all our guests. Our cleanliness and great customer service is what we strive for. We look forward to catering to your future travel needs.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This hotel is close enough to the Atlanta suburbs we needed to get to and we got a very good rate. That being said, it was a clean comfortble hotel. It could definitely use some updates and the elevator was not working while we were there. The front desk staff was very helpful even having someone carry our heavy luggage to and from our room via the stairs. The screen on the sliding glass door was ripped, but fortunately we didnt want to open the glass. The only real problem we had was that the cleaning lady was using the same brush to clean both inside and outside the toilet including the seat. This is unsanitary and disgusting but she didnt seem to understand our alarm. We bought our own Lysol and cleaned the seat ourselves.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kafe1

We appreciate your feedback and are terribly disappointed in the negative experience that you had with our service. Cleanliness is one of our top priorities along with your safety, and we take these things very seriously. We are looking into this situation and will be taking the appropriate action. We do hope that you would give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed at Hotel 400 this past weekend and I enjoyed it very much. I like the location. It's located in the inside road, which eliminated traffic noises. The hotel room is clean and has no smell. The bed is very comfortable and the sheets are clean. The front desk was friendly and attentive. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank cotrangoi
HOTEL400, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Hotel 400 would like to thank you for your positive feedback. Cleanliness and Customer Service are our top priorities at our establishment. We are thrilled, that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

My family and I stayed over night and was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the rooms. The gentleman at the front desk was friendly and helpful, example, my wife called to inform the hotel that we would be late coming in , he told her that the rooms would be held and to have a safe trip coming in. Also the ice machine was missing so I had to go to the front desk, the same gentleman was there and on the phone, as soon as he saw me he promptly got off the phone and got ice for me from the kitchen. We were not sure about the surrounding area but felt safe and comfortable at the hotel. The hotel is a little old but the rooms were updated and clean. I would stay again. The price was right in our budget.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Michael S
HOTEL400, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

We are thrilled to read that you had a wonderful experience at HOTEL 400. Your safety as well as your satisfaction will always be of our utmost concern. Again, thank so much for your kind words, and please let us know if we could offer assistance again in the near future!

Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

I was stuck in traffic last night and finally get there. These ppl there helped us get a room even after they all sold out. They stay there entire night to help with those ppl who stuck in traffic like me .I really appreciate .I will recommend this place to my friends.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jen P

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We were glad to could help out during the snow and icy road conditions. It was especially challenging for everyone, but together we fought adversity and a positive outcome was achieved! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Roswell!

Reviewed 13 January 2014

The reason I did not give this hotel a larger rating was because they advertise Wi-Fi, but it is very difficult to get it to work and when I finally did, immediately a virus attempted to attack my computer. Good thing I have good virus protection. I was supposed to work and e-mail my reports but went down to the lobby computer to e-mail client I would e-mail later only to have that computer be very very slow. It was quite frustrating. My other complaint is that it is a large complex with only one elevator and you have to walk a long ways to get to it.

For the rooms, very nice, clean and very comfortable. If I hadn't been attempting to work, I would have given this a better rating.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank beaufortgirl1959
HOTEL400, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

We are very sorry for the inconvenience our internet service and elevator location has caused you. We definitely understand your frustration, especially when it pertains to work! We have contacted our internet service provider to make them aware of your concerns. We are very grateful that you enjoyed the property’s cleanliness and comfort. Again, we would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We booked a room for New Year's Eve here and could not have asked for a better place to stay for the money! The room was spotless, bed very comfortable and I like the fact that you had to have a key card to enter the hallways to the rooms from the outside. I think we were one of 2 families staying there that night. I was so glad we decided to be away from downtown Atlanta after our NYE celebration and highly recommend the room. We had a sofa, big screen TV, king bed, etc. We had prompt attention to our issue with the door not unlocking as when we checked in evidently their key system was undergoing it's shift to the new year and had to be "programmed" properly to let us in. I love the quietness of the place - in spite of being next to 400 I could not hear any traffic noises inside and slept like a baby. Excellent staff and service there - enjoy everyone!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zoogirl1953
HOTEL400, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

We would like to extend a warm thanks to you for allowing us to serve your travel needs. It’s a great feeling for our staff knowing; our property, service, and affordability impacted your stay in a positive manner. Please come back and see us, whenever you plan on staying in the Roswell area again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roswell
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Roswell
Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta
Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell
Holiday Inn Atlanta/Roswell
Ramada Limited Alpharetta

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North? Share your experiences!