Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell
US$98
US$93
US$82
US$77
Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta(Roswell)(Great Value!)
US$110
Motel 6
  • Room Service
US$95
Travelocity
Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$117
Atlanta Hotel(Roswell)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscookiesfront deskdouble treeshuttle servicebreakfast buffetfamily weddinggreat hotelenjoyed my staystaff was friendlypleasant stayexcellent stayfitness centerholcomb bridgebusiness tripatlantatraffichighway
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I was bitten by some type of bug in both ankles, and left lower back. Pictures of the bites were shown to the front desk and of a bug crawling on the bathroom wall. Laurie Dvine was suppose to contact me and has not yet. Kelly Hann told me that they sprayed the room, however that night my last one I was bitten 3 times on my right big toe. This hotel has been used by me in the past without any problems. This last experience was bad enough to negate all the previous good ones.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Georgy B
Addaliap, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

We apologize for the very unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. Our guests’ health and safety is very important to us and is always a focal point of our property operations. We appreciate that you brought this to our attention and are working to make sure the problem is addressed.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We came to Atlanta and reserved a 15 room block for our other guests coming for our daughters wedding. The rooms were spacious and very clean. Ac worked great, no smells, and we were very happy with our stay. I would recommend to anyone. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They took care of our guests the way would expect.

1  Thank Louis Z
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I am on the road for business more than 100 days a year. Whenever I am near Georgia 400 in Atlanta, I always make this Doubletree my destination for relaxation. The hotel staff is first class and the management team is involved and active ensuring no guests needs are overlooked. It's a location with easy access to Atlanta and all locations on Atlanta's northern perimeter. Roswell has plenty of high end dining and recreation located within five minutes of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bill L
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We spent one night at the Doubletree in Roswell; a second night at the Doubletree in downtown Atlanta. There is NO comparison. Service, cleanliness, general appearance, etc. at the Roswell location was superb! The downtown location was old in appearance, fairly clean, valet service was EXCELLENT - but other service was POOR!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Were in Atlanta Ga for family graduation. Location was excellent to events. However if you have ever been to Atlanta you know getting around is a hassle always allow extra time. Weather this visit was cold and rainy not usually the case. Staff at hotel was always friendly and helpful. Wish the bathroom had had an exhaust fan with multiple people it became very humid.

1  Thank Susan N