“Something special happened here….”

Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Roswell
Boston, Massachusetts
“Something special happened here….”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I will get the facts out of the way first. The hotel is very nice and comfortable and in a good location to the area. Good value as well. Now I must tell you why I would stay here again without question.

I travel a lot, many, many days per year for both business and pleasure. I am of the opinion that customer service is a lost art in most service establishments whether it be airlines, hotels etc…. But something special happened here. I am a Diamond level Hilton Honors guest, because of this you receive little perks here and there. One of the perks here was a coupon for a free drink at the lobby bar. I decided to take them up on the offer so I went down and sat down at the bar, the bartenders name was Megan, do not forget it. She asked me what I would like, I said I wanted to use my coupon and I would like to have a beer, she said what kind would I like. I looked around the bar and saw my favorite, a bottle of Stella Artois, I said "I wanted a Stella", she immediately said regretfully that she only could offer me one of a few draft beers she had to offer, none of which were of interest to me and she saw that I was disappointed. She immediately said, I will get you what you like, one Stella coming up and brought me the ice cold beer of my choice. She said she was not suppose to do this but did not want to disappoint me and said I am just going to give it to you anyway. Stop and think of this for a moment all of you road warriors….yes, someone actually put a customer first….Wonderful!!!!
I encourage you all to stop by and enjoy your favorite refreshment with Megan, she is a wonderful person and bartender to chat with and for the first time in quite awhile proved to me that there is still hope in this world that customer service is not yet dead.

Enjoy…..

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This hotel was nice and clean and had a very comfortable bed. The full serve bar and restaurant with a nice breakfast buffet were a huge plus so we could gather with other friends in town for the wedding. There was also a nice size lobby that we could visit in. The bathroom was on the small side, but overall an excellent value in a nice location.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Kansas City, United States
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Consistent with the Doubletree brand - clean room (small bathroom), clean lobby and friendly people. Nothing stands out as amazing, but nothing stands out as poor either. Fitness center fills up from 6 am to 7 am - there are just a few treadmills and ellipticals. Area is close to the highway and Northpoint shopping area, which was really convenient.

Goose Creek, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Clean room, friendly staff, quick check-in!!! A great place to stay! Would recommend to anyone. 200 characters minimum for a review sucks, thoughodosjewi oiowi ofoiu hewijhqj iewqjudehq qjwnqknqjwi kjjqiqq

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Out of sight from the closest main road but very close to an major intersection with the "famous 400" highway, this hotel sits atop a hillside and offers a very nice view of the surrounding areas. Personnel appeared extraordinarily friendly and went out of their way to be helpful, even when help was not requested. Personnel seemed genuinely pleasant and polite. Physically the property is well-kept, very clean and up-to-date. The hotel restaurant offers both an extensive buffet breakfast and an extraordinarily well prepared breakfast to order...the freshly prepared peach pancakes were breathtakingly good ! We did not have an opportunity to sample the lunch or dinner menus. Following a few days traveling, we returned to this hotel and it did not disappoint. We would gladly book another stay at this very pleasant hotel.

Room Tip: North and South facing rooms offer better views of the surrounding wooded hillsides.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Addaliap, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed the stay and look forward to you returning in the future.
GAINESVILLE, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Customer service was great, had late check-in when I arrived at the service desk was greeted with a smile then handed a warm cookie. The have a great breaksfast bar, not the continental style you get at most hotels.

Cartersville, Georgia
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We attended a wedding of a family member and got group rates on the rooms. Our stay was excellent - all staff was very nice and the breakfast was fabulous. The cleanliness of the room was awesome. The warm cookies were a very nice way of being welcomed to the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roswell
Best Western Plus Roswell/Alpharetta
Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North
Holiday Inn Atlanta/Roswell
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Roswell

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell? Share your experiences!