“Excellent breakfast”

Palmer's Village Cafe
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Since 2010 our team has strived to serve the highest quality prepared food & provide great guest service.....we serve breakfast and lunch everyday. Did we mention you can get breakfast all day until 2PM? We now offer dinner Thursday - Saturday in which chef prepares weekly dinner specials that he and his crew develop based on the freshest ingredients and seasonal specials.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Excellent breakfast”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Super fast service... I loved my "islander" omelet. I always appreciate it when a cafe will serve breakfast items at lunchtime.

I thought it was a great value as well.

Atlanta, Georgia
“So nice, had to eat there twice”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Let's start by saying we had dinner here Friday night and brunch here this morning. And we never repeat restaurants on vacation.

We actually got to get to know Palmer a little bit and the guy is cool as can be, he bought our coffees this morning. Name dropping was a necessity here.

Friday night we started with the goat cheese cheesecake. Holy hell, it was phenomenal, I had the swordfish special on risotto and Kelly had the chicken. You can tell a lot about a restaurant based on their risotto and I'm telling ya, it was so good. Now, the chicken. We were confused how it was possible for chicken to be this moist and tender, amazing stuff.

Brunch this morning was equally as dank. We went fat boy Sunday as always. I had the huevos rancheros and Kelly had the local. Both outstanding. Here's the kicker, we split a half stack of the banana pancakes. Good god almighty, these were the best pancakes that I've ever had. I could have slept in them. Add some homemade sausage to the mix and we were in heaven.

Needless to say, Palmers is hands down the best spot on the island. And this wasn't my first time down here. I almost don't want to go back to Atlanta. Palmers, y'all kick butt.

• Visited August 2014
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Picture perfect”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

If you are looking for an overall excellent dining experience, Palmer's Village Cafe is THE place to go on St Simon's Island. Pick a meal - breakfast, lunch or dinner - and Palmer's has a menu which is thoughtful, balanced and above-all tasty. Every meal is presented with a flair and unique blend of flavors which are their trademark. Beyond the food, dining there is an experience with personality-- from the owner to the bus staff, from the chef to the waiters--every customer contact is friendly, courteous and professional. You don't just eat at Palmer's, you make friends. Still, in the end, restaurants are about food and the food at Palmer's is consistently superior!

• Visited August 2014
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Banana pudding cakes for breakfast?”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Yes I did. Had the usual breakfast food of eggs, applewood smoked bacon, home fries, and toast. Had to wait 45 minutes for breakfast . I complained the whole time t o my wife but it was worth the wait. Locals eat here. Best breakfast ever---the second and third day I was there

Visited August 2014
1 Thank activemarriage
Valdosta, Georgia
“Belly full o' breakfast”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

A fast paced, loud little hole in the wall, that is an instant love of food. We ventured in for breakfast and were not disappointed in our choice. The coffee was hot, the pancakes were fantastic, the eggs Benedict was fabulous and the price tag to go along with it was reasonable, as well as our waitress being a professional. Can't wait to go back and eat here again!

Visited December 2013