Ocean Lodge
US$290
The Sea Gate Inn(Saint Simons Island)
US$178
Best Western Plus St. Simons(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$142
US$194
Hotwire.com
US$239
Home2.com
The Inn at Sea Island(Saint Simons Island)
US$236
US$231
Hampton Inn St. Simons Island(Saint Simons Island)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$160
Hotwire.com
Village Inn and Pub(Saint Simons Island)
US$210
TripAdvisor
The Lodge at Sea Island(Saint Simons Island)
US$692
Ocean Inn and Suites(Saint Simons Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrooftop restaurantmade to order breakfastfull kitchenacross the streetcomplimentary bikesjacuzzi tubbreakfast each morningfourth floorlarge balconyseparate bedroomour honeymoonthe entire stafffull moonthe penthouseliving areasouthern hospitalityget away
Reviewed 27 June 2010

My wife and I were told of Ocean Lodge by a friend who lives near us in Helen, GA. We were looking for a mid week escape to visit St Simons. I booked my reservations with Ocean Lodge and headed down. Let me tell you, it was everything my friend had told us about the place times 10. What a beautiful 15 Room Italian style hotel next to the ocean and a bike ride to the village!!!! The rooms are unbelievable, with king rooms, double baths, kitchen, living room and balcony. Their 5th floor is a beautiful bar and resturant that will match anything on the island. Their breakfast setup is the best I have ever had in all my travels. Do yourself a favor and go there. Its a treat.
Jeff and Paula Ash
PS, The staff is 10 times better than the place you will be staying. How's that for a vacation!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2010

During the process of selecting a wedding venue on St. Simons Island, my fiance and I stumbled across what I believe is the most extravagant hotel on the island. As soon as we laid eyes on Ocean Lodge we knew this would be the place that we were to be married. With help of Tina Harris, the event manager at Ocean Lodge, our wedding plans came together more easily than ever thought possible. Everyone on staff at Ocean Lodge, including the owner, was extremely courteous. The rooms were immaculate and service could not have been any better. This is a weekend that we will remember for the rest of our lives and we could not have been more pleased with our decision to allow the wonderful staff at Ocean Lodge to experience this event with us.
We highly recommend Ocean Lodge, it is a decision that you will not regret.

• Stayed: May 2010
Reviewed 9 June 2010

We live on St. Simons and as our 50th Wedding Anniversary approached we decided to turn it into a family reunion. When we approached Ocean Lodge with the idea they were more than helpful. We were told that the hotel would be ours. We took all 15 suites for a weekend. It was like having a large 15 bedroom home with a full staff. We had dinner for everyone both nights in the roof top dining room and breakfast both mornings . All the food was excellent. Service was 5 star both in the dining room and in the hotel. The Event Planner made everything happen seamlessly. When our guests departed there was nothing but praise for what they described as a true 5 star weekend.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank shoe125
Reviewed 31 May 2010

Mu husband and I just spent a second long weekend at the Ocean Lodge - the first time was last year. The hotel and staff are fantastic. I can't say enough good things this place, from the setting/view of the ocean to the quality of the rooms (Bulgari toiletries a nice touch) to the helpfulness of the staff. We really enjoyed having the restaurant/bar open this year - the Sunday night BBQ + milkshake bar was very good. We have decided on the Ocean Lodge as our "go to" for an easy getaway weekend from Atlanta. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2010

We truly enjoyed our stay at Ocean Lodge. The staff was very friendly and attended to all of our needs with a very friendly attitude. They made us feel very much at home. The rooms were exceptional. The attention to detail and the quality of the furnishings was amazing. If you are looking for a romantic get-away I highly recommend Ocean Lodge. The balcony overlooking the ocean was a real treat. Sitting outside and feeling the ocean breeze at night was wonderful. The location is perfect; close to town and the beach is a few steps away. The rooftop bar and restaurant were fun and the open air feel and panoramic view outstanding. I would definitely go back and would recommend this hotel without any hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple