“Eat here every night”
Review of Tramici

Tramici
Reserve with OpenTable
Tramici is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sea Island Causeway
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Eat here every night”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great food with an equally great staff. Outside seating is also available. Not a large restaurant, so reservations would be wise. Another option is to sit and eat at the bar.

Visited July 2014

Coppell, Texas
“Superb food and service!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

From the moment I walked through the door, I knew I was going to love this restaurant. I was greeted by Ellen, one of the managers, and she made me feel so welcomed. It was as if we had been friends for years. . .no strangers here! James was my waiter. He was so friendly and his service was flawless. I ordered a Caesar salad and traditional spaghetti with meatballs. Everything was delicious. While staying at Sea Island for eight days, I visited Tramici three times. The Iceberg Wedge salad was my favorite! You will not want to miss this classy establishment while in the St. Simons area.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kathy K
Atlanta
“Makes You Feel Like They Really Care About Their Guests”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The name of this restaurant is Tramici, neighborhood Italian and that's exactly how they make you feel. They care about their guests and show it down to the very last detail. A gentleman (maybe the owner or manager) checked with us during the meal to make sure that everything was going well.
I called to make a reservation and was told that we could only sit outside on the patio for the time we wanted to eat (7:30). I was told that they had reservations for over 100 people that night. I told them that that was fine but if they had an indoor cancelation would they please move us in doors.

When we arrived we were pleasantly surprised to find us escorted to an indoor table. Obviously, they care enough about their guest to remember their requests, even though we were only 4 people out of 100 that night.

Now on to the food.

We ordered the lobster salad but was told later that they had already sold the last one of these. So we had the grilled asparagus and tomato salad with goat cheese and figs salad. I split is with my friend and was happy to see that kitchen split it for us. It was delicious.

Entrees – My girlfriend and I split the eggplant parmesian and it was great. The kitchen baked each half in our own little dish for each of us. These are the kind of personal touches that make this place so great. My husband had the linguine and clams and of course I had to taste it and I thought that it was also good. My Friend’s husband had the salmon which he declared “delicious”.

What's really is to die for is their bread. It comes hot out of the oven with a crispy crust and warm, soft interior. Extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar are on the table to use for dipping. I'm salivating right now as I write this. I can't tell you how many baskets we went through but it was a few.

The waitress was also helpful and friendly. Shout out to Ashley!

We did not have dessert.

Bottom line: If you are in the area don’t miss eating here. But remember to make a reservation.

• Visited July 2014
Roswell, Georgia
“Fast Service, too fast”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The service is excellent, but too fast. We had a three course dinner served in 20 minutes. The food was very good and worth the visit. Not sure if they are intent on flipping tables or just overly efficient, but not really why we go out for a vacation dinner.

• Visited July 2014
Wash., DC
“Unexpected pleasure”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Met my brother and his wife here for dinner after driving 7 hours from south Florida. Had ravioli , chicken and a caesar salad. Everything was fantastic. Not good just for Brunswick, Georgia suburbs but would hold its own in New York or anywhere. Excellent service too. Good job Tramici. Just wish you didn't close so early!

• Visited June 2014