“Above all others”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
McDonough, Georgia
“Above all others”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Just back from a week in St. Simons. Tried a variety of restaurants with great reviews but this one, to us, was the best. Only open for breakfast and lunch, but for future visits, we'll plan to eat here almost exclusively. Very clean, great service, and yummy food!

• Visited May 2014

Blue Ridge, GA
“Excellent eggs Benedict”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We ate breakfast here one morning. Definitely not a fancy place, but a small comfortable one. I got perfectly cooked eggs benedict. My boyfriend got biscuits and gravey. Both were great. A friendly and fast waitstaff. We will eat here again.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Groomerlady
“Love it”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Love that place I have to go everytime I go to saint Simons my favorite thing is the biscuits and gravy I have been going everytime i go to saint Simons for the last five years

Bogart, Georgia
“Great breakfasts”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Mallery Street Café was very convenient to our lodging (Village Inn & Pub) and we had breakfast there two mornings (out of four). Food was very good and service was great.

Visited April 2014
brunswick, GA
“Sunday at Mallory Street Cafe”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

First time there this morning. Live locally. It was hard to get a menu,waitress asked, "Do you want a menu.....yes please" First local restaurant that charged for sharing. Another waitress came and we each ordered one Eggs Benedict each. I asked the waitress to see that the poached eggs would not be runny. She asked how I wanted the egg and I said not hard but not runny,just in the middle. She replied, " Well, they will be hard". They came with 1/4 of a slice of the usual full slice of Canadian Bacon, there was a minimum of Hollandaise. Will not go back. There are similar reviews to mine going back to 2012, guess they have not red. Nearby Bonefish Grill has a very nice menu based Sunday brunch.

Visited March 2014