“No SSI visit is complete without Sal's!”

Sal's Neighborhood Pizzeria
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Come on in and join us and become part of Sal's family! On behalf of my staff and I we will do everything we can to make sure you enjoy your meal and time with us! It's a family tradition that goes back to our roots in Italia! So come on in and break bread with your family, friends, and myself along with my wonderful staff for a dining experience unlike any other you will find! We will do everything we possibly can to ensure that you are completely happy! So come on in and see why Sal's "Neighborhood" Pizzeria is truly the place; "Where new faces become old friends and our family tradition is to serve you the very best you food you can find"! Mangiare bene e godere! (eat well and enjoy!)
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were on the island for a few short days and we made it a point to stop at Sals - twice. Words cannot adequately describe this gem! The quality and character keep us coming back! The staff is so friendly and the ingredients are always fresh! Our favorites are the deluxe pizza and fried ravioli, but everything is delicious! We can't wait to visit again soon!

There are newer reviews for Sal's Neighborhood Pizzeria

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We live near Chicago and this pizza rivals some of the best. Great crust & sauce. Flavor is wonderful. Best on the island!

1  Thank slr2214
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The setting of this small and cozy place is adorned with the typical red and white checkerboard table cloths set on tables found behind a small bar which seats about eight people. This evening Sal was tossing the pizza dough and singing to the Italian songs being piped in through inexpensive speakers. My daughter and grandson joined me as I moved from the bar to a table where the friendly waitress sat us. While my daughter and I wanted to order one of the great looking pizza's, my grandson wanted Alfredo which was not on the menu. I asked Sal if they could make Fettuccini Alfredo and he responded "We will make you anything you want". They did! Not only was our Margarita pizza one of the best ever, my grandson absolutely loved his alfredo. If you have ever envisioned yourself starting a pizza place, this is what you should imagine. The great food, casual and comfortable atmosphere with friendly, attentive staff where you are made to feel like family, was instantly a hit. Sal's is a little hard to find if you are not well acquainted with St. Simons, but it is so worth the effort. Highly recommended for the food and atmosphere.

1  Thank cudame
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Been going to CJ's for years for our pizza. Think we may have found our new pizza place. Great atmosphere, pasta and cold beer! In addition, where else can you go eat pizza from a Guinness world record holder?

2  Thank WN62
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We tried Sal's on a recommendation by a friend, so glad we did! The atmosphere is amazing and the staff is wonderful. BEST PIZZA EVER...this is not only my opinion but also my husband and boys as well :) The price is great and the portions are generous!