“Viva pizza!”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Come on in and join us and become part of Sal's family! On behalf of my staff and I we will do everything we can to make sure you enjoy your meal and time with us! It's a family tradition that goes back to our roots in Italia! So come on in and break bread with your family, friends, and myself along with my wonderful staff for a dining experience unlike any other you will find! We will do everything we possibly can to ensure that you are completely happy! So come on in and see why Sal's "Neighborhood" Pizzeria is truly the place; "Where new faces become old friends and our family tradition is to serve you the very best you food you can find"! Mangiare bene e godere! (eat well and enjoy!)
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Best Pizza south of New York! Sal's is small and intimate, so your wait may be a while, but it is definitely worth it!!!

There are newer reviews for Sal's Neighborhood Pizzeria

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I LOVE pizza and Sals didn't let me down. It was very good. We were served promptly and our pizza came out in good time. Owner was there making rounds. Friendly people and good food! Cheese sticks are good too! Worth a visit. Fun "hole in the wall" kinda place... My favorite kind.

2  Thank missmollyRN
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We love this place! The pizza is so fresh and the atmosphere is wonderful. We just celebrated my 6 year olds birthday here, for the 4th year in a row. It is a family tradition. Sal sings to him every year and sends over a fabulous cannoli! They even have gluten free crust available now that made my 12 year old very happy. It was delicious. Make sure you go early or expect a wait, even for take out. We called ahead one night and were told that it would be 3 hours before we would be seated.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Absolutely love this place! Been twice do far. Is going to be a definite "go to" place for us. We live in Savannah. It's worth the trip!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

As a local, I eat here often - eat in as well as frequent take out. This is the best Italian food on the island. I'm particularly fond of the chicken marsala - one of my favorite dishes - and they do it perfectly! The atmosphere is unique and entertaining when Sal is there - which is most of the time!

1  Thank Ellen K