“great bar/restaurant”

Add it.
Mullet Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Great seafood in a fun setting. The deep fried "oyster po boy" was recommended by a fellow Canadian. Superb....but ya gotta like fried oysters.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Everyone in our group seemed thrilled with their menu picks. I wasn't very hungry and just ordered a large bowl of Lobster Bisque which was WONDERFUL. My husband also ordered me a Greek salad that was delicious. The rest of our table ordered some sort of spicy shimp appetizer and some other appetizers I can't remember. They were all really good. I don't know what entrees the rest of oru group ordered but NO ONE was unhappy. We sat outside (great ambience).

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Oct. 26 2013 My Son, 16 year old Grandson and I ate at Mullet Bay. This was our first trip to St. Simons so also our first meal at Mullet Bay. We were seated outside and Aleah was our server. We had an appetizer of fried green beans very good and a serving of shrimp bruschetta shrimp with a creamy cheese sauce on french bread.Really good! I had a cup of lobster and shrimp bisque. Very rich and creamy a touch of sherry would have been nice but it was still outstanding My Grandson had a chicken pasta dish with broccoli which was good but not great. My son and i had fried shrimp and mahi fingers. I've had fried seafood all up and down the North and South Carolina coast but I believe this was the very best I've tasted. The shrimp were large and fried to perfection. You wanted to make each bite last as long as possible. The Mahi was also fried just right and made you think it had been caught a few hours ago and maybe it was.When we left we each took a to go box and had the rest of the meal as we watched the World Series. It was almost as good cold as it had been hot. i live outside charlotte,NC but i can't wait to go back to Mullet Bay

Reviewed 21 October 2013

we are local; and have been going here for many years; fish is ALWAYS good; fried shrimp one of the best on the island; service great and friendly; outside is the ticket to win; portions are large enough to share!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

A fun dining experience -- great outdoor ambience. Po-boy shrimp sandwich was great - as was the service. Classic island experience.