“Excellent Guides!”

Fly Fish Georgia
NYC
“Excellent Guides!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

While on vacation this summer I fished with Scott three times and Rob once. They are extremely professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend then for the serious fly angler. But they are also patient, willing to offer advice on technique if requested (my casting greatly improved from a few tips) and keen to introduce people to the sport. They have a detailed understanding of the fishery and where to find fish and are very thoughtful in preserving this local environment. The boats and tackle are all top notch. I have fished with many guides in the US and abroad and I can't recommend these guys enough!

Visited August 2013

St. Marys, Georgia
“Nice store”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

We enjoyed shopping at this store. They have a variety of very unique items and handmade items. We made a purchase and wanted to pick it up the next day. They were very accommodating.

Visited January 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“top notch fishing guide service”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

These guys are very knowledgeable/ personable guides who I would recommend to the serious fly/light tackle angler, or any family new to the sport. The knowledge and understanding of the fishery is incredible, and the boats and tackle are all top of the line and very well maintained. I can't wait to get back and sight cast some more giant reds!

Visited February 2013