“Don't Forget The Pie!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 July 2014

A little tricky to find but well worth it! My family and I all ate breakfast here which included their omlets, bacon, pancakes, cinnamon roll, and a piece of coconut cream pie. I'm a sucker for pie and had to try it. Everything was excellent, nothing was dry, the bacon was crisp, coffee good and fresh, the cinnamon roll was fresh from the oven, and the pie wasn't too shabby either. In fact I asked if we could buy a whole pie. To which they replied absolutely but let us make you a fresh one be back before 2 pm. I thought that was great customer service to offer a newly baked pie. In fact, service overall was friendly, fast, and perfect as far as I was concern. Only my 7 year old had one complaint....... No waffles, but she didn't care anymore once she tried the pancakes.

1  Thank lauramA5349NK

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I came here this morning to try a cinnamon roll it was huge and so yummy!! I'm a true cinnamon roll lover so I had to give it a try and I'm glad I did!! It was so good! The service here is great also very friendly people! I will be back very soon to try some other things on the menu!

2  Thank Keisha J
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We ate breakfast there this morning. My husband and kids had the bacon and pancakes. They all loved them!!! I had the omelet with sausage, mushrooms and onions. It was Hugh and VERY GOOD!!! Couldn't finish it all.
Give it a try!!!

1  Thank Melanie C
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The location was a little hard to find. They need some type of sign towards the street. We got seated immediately. They had a train running on tracks anchored from the ceiling and a fish tank on one side of the restaurant. Service was excellent! Food was great! I'm not sure if this was a local spot or tourist spot, but everyone seemed to know each other there. Give it a try!

1  Thank Nayst
Reviewed 9 July 2014

we went there for breakfast on Sunday morning and the place was packed. Luckily we got a table within 2 min. we had the omelettes, my wife had the bagel and cream cheese and my son had the scrambled eggs with cheese - the omelettes with fresh, fluffy and delicious - the scrambled eggs were great to. we also ordered a side of the home fries which was just awesome. They just kept refilling the coffee and the service was really good. This is a nice little family restaurant perfect for breakfast.

1  Thank Shanker B