“Great place for lunch !! Try the lemonaide !!!”
Review of Zuzu's

Zuzu's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Georgia
“Great place for lunch !! Try the lemonaide !!!”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I went with my daughter in law and my 3 hot tired and hungry grandchildren.
We needed o get out of the heat and feed the kids and honestly it was the first place we came to. The service was friendly and fast and this place is very kid friendly. The food was so good that we got sandwiches for my husband and son who were fishing on the pier. We had a great lunch at a great price and good service too !!! Also we thought the ice cream was good too We'll be going back

• Visited April 2012

St. Simons Island GA
“Kid friendly place. popular fried pickles”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

It LOOKS like an ice cream place and that's why I went. The ice cream selection and quality are poor. and they serve it with airline plastic spoons which are worthless with that hard as a rock tasteless ice cream.

But my niece loves the place for the fried pickles. On the bright side, it's very baby friendly. Casual easy place to drop-in. Definitely for tourists, kids, and young adults.

• Visited February 2012
“Great hole in the wall find”
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I love this place. I didn't expect the food to be good here at all. Boy was I wrong!! They have great burgers (pimento cheese burger for one). I've had there Cuban which was very good. Pretty much everything we've had there is good. The ice cream (which you think this is an ice cream shop) is just average. But they can make coke floats and the like. Definitely a hidden gem.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food.”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

The food was good. Lots of different hamburger toppings and all kinds of fried veggies. The fried pickles were great.